• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Caino do you secrectly work for iherb or quest haha

does seem like it lol, the dogs should be giving me some freebies lol, im a man that really like his questbars i guess lol and its always a good thread to talk about!!
if i worked for quest lets just say my kidneys would cop a hiding from the 300gms extra protein a day lol same with my bowels!!

does seem like it lol, the dogs should be giving me some freebies lol, im a man that really like his questbars i guess lol and its always a good thread to talk about!!
if i worked for quest lets just say my kidneys would cop a hiding from the 300gms extra protein a day lol same with my bowels!!

Haha - maybe you should contact them mate - link them to the thread haha ;)

fuck just ordered 4 boxes.

peanut butter & jelly
peanut butter supreme
apple pie
cookie dough

plus free fatburner all delivered for $100. bargain.

Man you guys need to stop giving me ideas, all these flavors sound so good!

I reckon they'd pop in if you email them, they're on instagram so they're not completely out of the loop

I am thinking this thread needs to be made a sticky haha [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION];

Since I haven't ordered off iherb before, has anyone else had trouble with the International credit card verification part? Tried the first option which is put in the exact US$ amount that iherb deposited in my account but getting no confirmation if it was correct. Rang the bank to make sure I got this correct as well, and then questioned about the Authorization code (option 2) and they had no idea what that was

Fuck destroyed whole box in 2.5 days. Fuck these things are dangerous, lucky the macro split is good

I used my debit card for the iherb order.... Order all sorts of shite from the states and never have an issue with debit or credit cards.

So much hype, I'm gonna jump in too and get a few boxes.

I saw someone mention an extra 5% off and someone said free fatburner.

Do you have to do anything special to get that or just put an order through iherb with Caino's discount code?

Yeah normally I have no problems, this was the first. I have filled out their email contact us crap through their site twice now and still have no response

Have to spend over $60 to get the 5% off, 3 boxes will do it. Caino's code gives another $10 off.
Not sure on the fat burner, may just be a promo of some sort?

Anyone know how many boxes you can get in for 8lbs/$8 shipping? I'd say about 4?

Have to spend over $60 to get the 5% off, 3 boxes will do it. Caino's code gives another $10 off.

Anyone know how many boxes you can get in for 8lbs/$8 shipping? I'd say about 4?

yeah I think I got four

Fuck destroyed whole box in 2.5 days. Fuck these things are dangerous, lucky the macro split is good

I got home one night when i was pissed as a mule and ate 10 of them lol didnt eat the next day felt like the biggest junkie ever, instant regret lol

Yeah will be about 4 but really its $1 per pound for anything extra e.g jf i buy 10lbs its only 10 buks! So i always buy some sort of casein or blend protein as they sre the only
Ones tht can be shipped to Aus also if you want that fat burner, just click the link above on there page that says freebies and there they are! Go hard lads!! Also go to trials link snd get some of that liquid stevia from now foods! That shit is sooooo damn good in a protein shake if your flavor is weak!