• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
The double choc ones were my fav. Others I got were a bit meh.

And yes, I'm dubious as to the types and amount of fibre they claim. I think I ate 6 in one go one time for over 120g of fibre apparently for the day. TMI time but if I got that from regular whole foods I don't think I'd be going too far from a toilet for the next day :p

From what I can tell from the ingredients a lot of the fibre comes from inulin.
That's a soluble fibre and also a prebiotic that can cause severe GI reactions in some people.

I find the fibre claims a bit much too, but hey ...

also funny that it's sold as a protein bar when everyone buys it for the fibre lol

haha true. I can imagine that actually Viv. I have an iron gut and I believe Kee put in a no quest bars too close to bed rule hahahahahaha.

They do taste pretty good compared to most protein bars though.

I'm sure yours are classed as super special delicious and nutritious ones though. Not just any old bar :)

lol Chris!!!!!!!!! :eek:

haha I'm not competing with Quest bars though.
egads no way.

Mine are just gonna be artisan bars that are all about providing a full serve of top notch protein with some yum and quality carbs, low fibre (cos for some athletes, the fibre ain't gonna be helpful on a comp day :p).
Every ingredient has nutritional kudos for all ze micros.
Plus the 4 flavours that will hit the market hopefully next week, will all be free of gluten and low fodmap so they're ok for peeps with food intols.

:)

Should just have started this week but wanted to make a small range of chocs for Valentine's Day. Thank you mother nature for giving me a crappy weather week of heat and humidity.
i dont' have a climate controlled commercial kitchen!!!
the amount of strong language in my kitchen in the past two days would make a bikie blush.

Bought a mixed box of these today, holy fuck so delicious and 20g protein per bar. Bit high in the carbs but worth every morsel.

Bought a mixed box of these today, holy fuck so delicious and 20g protein per bar. Bit high in the carbs but worth every morsel.

Hell yeah they are!! Someone hasntried taking them to court, it aint gonna pass their label claims are 100% correct and if you pay the 5 buks or whatever you can actuslly review the study in the independant testing company who tested a shit ton of protein bars

Also the calories seem out of wack due to the fibre which has somewhere between 1-2.5 cals per gram dont quote me but its in that ballpark!

P.s cookie and cream on iherb.com tomorrow happpppy dayzzzz

Hell yeah they are!! Someone hasntried taking them to court, it aint gonna pass their label claims are 100% correct and if you pay the 5 buks or whatever you can actuslly review the study in the independant testing company who tested a shit ton of protein bars

Also the calories seem out of wack due to the fibre which has somewhere between 1-2.5 cals per gram dont quote me but its in that ballpark!

P.s cookie and cream on iherb.com tomorrow happpppy dayzzzz

How much online, I got a dozen from the supp shop for $45.

Fuck the cinnamon one was soooo nice

How much online, I got a dozen from the supp shop for $45.

Fuck the cinnamon one was soooo nice

Holy shit man i told you to get them off iherb.com and use my code you get them for 26 buks and 10 buks off, shipping is $8 for 8 pounds those aussie kunce are tight as fuck, go to iherb add them to your cart use coupon zmp222 and if order ks over 60 you get another 5 percent off im pretty sure

Holy shit man i told you to get them off iherb.com and use my code you get them for 26 buks and 10 buks off, shipping is $8 for 8 pounds those aussie kunce are tight as fuck, go to iherb add them to your cart use coupon zmp222 and if order ks over 60 you get another 5 percent off im pretty sure

Just thought I'd try them first and Susa the flavours before buying a couple boxes. All good getting them cheap but it's fucked when you have a box of flavour you don't rate.

I'll hit iherb tomorrow cheers for the heads up. Resisting having another one at the moment

Just thought I'd try them first and Susa the flavours before buying a couple boxes. All good getting them cheap but it's fucked when you have a box of flavour you don't rate.

I'll hit iherb tomorrow cheers for the heads up. Resisting having another one at the moment

I hear you barking big dog, im gonna join questaholics anonamous lol i have to have like 3 for me to be half satisfied

And yeah dont buy from them dogs thy make a shit ton off you,

Big order going in tomorrow for me I think... Cookies and cream and cookie dough!!

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Big order going in tomorrow for me I think... Cookies and cream and cookie dough!!

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Probs the best 2 flavors, i like peanut supreme too but most dont lol same with mix berry bliss is very underated not to sweet!

Just chucked my order in. Cookies & Cream, Peanut Butter Supreme, Cookie Dough. Only really been going through peanut butter supreme lately

Just chucked my order in. Cookies & Cream, Peanut Butter Supreme, Cookie Dough. Only really been going through peanut butter supreme lately
How much did that come too?

How many boxes can one order to avoid customs 3 month supply rule? [MENTION=15708]Caino[/MENTION];

How much did that come too?

How many boxes can one order to avoid customs 3 month supply rule? [MENTION=15708]Caino[/MENTION];

With shipping was about 80 bucks.
26ish per pack
8 shipping
plus conversion rate
minus discount of $10 off, then another 5% off for spending over $60

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Finally got mine after missing DHL the first time. OMG amazing!
Anyone else see the cookies and cream with ice cream and chocolate sauce on insta? Looks unreal, going to have to try it!