• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Ordered a box of each and some chips.... Chips make it too farken heavy for cheap postage...had to get the speedy DHL delivery. Damn shame :D

Will get order together over the weekend. What's the weight limit for cheap shipping? Break up order?

10lb I think
Can't remember if it was $5 something or free for aus post but it was only $15 for DHL and will be here in half the time

Ok then so which CUP shaped thinamajig is best, and is the PB flavour the best thing since sliced bread.. I mean Quest bar

They need to introduce some texture...

Yeah that's the problem I have with Quest bars.. who cares what the flavour is, when they all have the same flaming texture! Except the Smores, for some reason I can taste some crunchy bits in it which is super.

The MP ones are a bar, the Quest ones are a pair of cups...which do you think sounds better? ;)
I like the Quest ones better but the MP bars are better overall. Like their cookie dough better than the PBC but they're both excellent

I like the chocolate bits in the white choc & raspberry, which is why I think the choc mint will be good

I should have bought some for you yesterday... But you didn't bring me cake anyway

Fuck yeah.

1fb6d8063f3adbcaacb6dc3286e317fd.jpg