• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Talked me in to it, ordered a few boxes. Have heard good things about these before though

Well that does it,getting some Peanut Butter Jelly ones on Wednesday!

What have i done lol, ive started a cult following! They have 2 lines the "natural" and the " i dunno" one has stevia as a sweetener the other uses sucralose i think both have nil impact just a different sweetner and still low carb, i must say the PB +j are the best warmed up for 10 seconds

I brought about 6-7 cinnamon roll and peanut butter ones on holiday with me incase I get caught out.

Keen to try some of the other flavours.

P.S I could go crazy on ihearb

P.s.s i have lol, you can get some qualityyyyy items on there, shame they dont ship whey the kunce, casein is pricey but stil works out cheaper and same with phase 8 from MT, vitamins on the other hand are a fucking bargain, and as i posted earlier you gotttta try the betterstevia liquid drops dark choc, that with coffee and some casein snd almond milk would make you slap yo mumma

Only have 1 bar left in the fridge :( have to order some more tonight... the wife doesn't like them though she reckons they taste too salty

P.s.s i have lol, you can get some qualityyyyy items on there, shame they dont ship whey the kunce, casein is pricey but stil works out cheaper and same with phase 8 from MT, vitamins on the other hand are a fucking bargain, and as i posted earlier you gotttta try the betterstevia liquid drops dark choc, that with coffee and some casein snd almond milk would make you slap yo mumma

Been hearing a heap about phase 8 what is so good about it?

Been hearing a heap about phase 8 what is so good about it?

all i have heard is shit things about it lol, people always whinging saying its cut up and all that shit, but fuck does it taste so damn good, the strawberry is super sweet, really really good with oats, i use it as a meal replacement not PWO and its perfect for that, i think people just expect it to be like an isolate, but its a thicker blend, give it a go man!! also good if you make like protein pancakes and shit liek that

Tried a few quest bars this week. Strawberry cheesecake, choc chip cookie dough and peanut butter supreme. All good but the choc chip cookie dough stands out. Put them in the microwave for 10 seconds. Awesome.

17g fibre in one bay..holy shit. Is there anything in aus with that kind of fibre content?

Broccoli? Fuck knows lol who cares there spot on

For all you other fans, im hearing crazy good reviews on the new cookies and creaam! Apprently as good if not better then cookie dough! Big statement!

Broccoli? Fuck knows lol who cares there spot on

For all you other fans, im hearing crazy good reviews on the new cookies and creaam! Apprently as good if not better then cookie dough! Big statement!

if they are as good as cookie dough i'll be happy... could smash them everyday

Got my order of chocolate chip cookie dough, chocolate brownie and double chocolate chunk today.

All are horrible. Would not buy again.

Atkin bars shit all over them taste wise.

You gotta be kidding me, im dead serious, you sir are the only person i have ever come across to not like these, even my mum likes them lol, not to mention the ingredients in the atkins bars are awful compared to these!

Got my order of chocolate chip cookie dough, chocolate brownie and double chocolate chunk today.

All are horrible. Would not buy again.

Atkin bars shit all over them taste wise.

I'll give you 20 bucks for the lot

You gotta be kidding me, im dead serious, you sir are the only person i have ever come across to not like these, even my mum likes them lol, not to mention the ingredients in the atkins bars are awful compared to these!

i don't like them either. there you go.

:)

The double choc ones were my fav. Others I got were a bit meh.

And yes, I'm dubious as to the types and amount of fibre they claim. I think I ate 6 in one go one time for over 120g of fibre apparently for the day. TMI time but if I got that from regular whole foods I don't think I'd be going too far from a toilet for the next day :p