• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Probably the only bar without soy shit.

nope.

mine don't have soy (except the soy lecithin at 0.2% used in WPI as an emulsifier - would also be in Quest but so low no need to declare it).

Plus mine actually are a protein bar, not a high fibre bar lol

I don't get it that people want "protein" bars that don't deliver a wallop of protein and useful carbs but have a whole bunch of fibre?

nope.

mine don't have soy (except the soy lecithin at 0.2% used in WPI as an emulsifier - would also be in Quest but so low no need to declare it).

Plus mine actually are a protein bar, not a high fibre bar lol

I don't get it that people want "protein" bars that don't deliver a wallop of protein and useful carbs but have a whole bunch of fibre?

Cool. When can we get some? :)

Cool. When can we get some? :)

getting labels delivered this week. then I'll be operational.

Given the cost of shipping with cold packs in the Australian summer, I'm not sure anybody would be keen to pay the price of getting my bars shipped interstate.

They are a fresh food and not full of preservatives and shelf life extenders.

They should be stored refrigerated (and stay fresh up to 4 weeks that way).
They can be kept out of the fridge for a day but out of heat and sun obviously.

I think they are a niche bar in that most people only care about cheap even if it's crap rather than having a bar that is really good but costs a buck or two more.

Mine have b/w 27.5g and 30g of protein each (the nut ones at the higher end).

Yeah might be a bit difficult shipping interstate. I'll drive down with my esky full of ice :)

Yeah might be a bit difficult shipping interstate. I'll drive down with my esky full of ice :)

lol and don't forget my coffee!! *still waiting* :p

I'm supposed to deliver some bars to a friend in Albury when i head up there on a little road trip soon.
Will be packing the esky for sure.

:)

How much does it work out per bar (after discount and postage)?

I really love these things, especially Cookie Dough, the shop down the road from me sells the for 2 for $5

cheers

Bout 2.35, geez man for an aussie joint selling them at that they would be making jack shit profit!! Quest bars yeah? Or another bar? With postage and what not depends what you buy as i said i like to make the most
Of the 8lbs for 8 buks, so i buy all sorts of things like coconut oil, stevia, supplements, casein so yeah you can really save depending on how many you buy and what your buying

Ha, yeah they are definitely Quest bars. Tried about 8 flavours so far with Cookie Dough, Chocolate Peanut Butter and Vanilla Almond Crunch being my favourites so far. I'm hoping they don't jack the price up now I'm addicted lol, I've bought them 4 times and they've been this price each time

And agreed on microwaving them for a few seconds before eating

Ha, yeah they are definitely Quest bars. Tried about 8 flavours so far with Cookie Dough, Chocolate Peanut Butter and Vanilla Almond Crunch being my favourites so far. I'm hoping they don't jack the price up now I'm addicted lol, I've bought them 4 times and they've been this price each time

And agreed on microwaving them for a few seconds before eating

Fuck thats a score for you man, id stock up, but still its cheaper with discout, no one else likes it but 2 of my favs are the old school peanut butter jelly andddddd peanut supreme is spot on!! No one else likes it! I just smashed a white choc rasberry, fuck there good too, so many options lol ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390819488.459219.jpg