• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Seen a lot of copycat bars coming out now. Same type of ingredient and quaintly.

Last edited:
I forgot to review the Oh Yeah Victory bars, cookie dough.. Here is my review.......

There shit

Yeah it would be the Victory ones, there a rip off of quests, taste like fake cookie doh playdoh, really weird

Its no victory

I don't really like the bitterness of the dark chocolate or cocoa or whatever is in there. White choc and raspberry is my fav, closely followed by cookie dough and cookies and cream

I dig white choc but something isn't right with the white choc n raspberry quest. Cookie dough is awesome and peanut butter choc (or whatever it is) looks and likely tastes the same on the way in and out.

Yeh man tastes like....... Lemon..... Lol not good lemon like the cream pie like just cut lemon in fibre, my least fave, ate 5 wen i was
Pissed one night though and had one jn my pocket at a club hahaha what a douche bag

Ok I'll pass on the lemon. .coconut cashew is nice. 8/10

Yee its always a safe option, nice
When warm, look im gonna put it out there pb and j and peanut supreme are the best in the range in regard to what they claim the flav to be and very damn tasty