• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Smashed 6 bars today and 3-4 most days, so far ive had no toilet issues and ive been drinking extra water to compensate for all the fiber.

My body has been feeling good the last few days and I think the quest bars have played a important role! Stops me pigging out on shit food too.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Ahah yea its becoming more of an addiction, Ive always had a sweat tooth and its helped me out. Im going away for 4 days and packed 12 bars, ill see how I go. So far my cookie dough and cookies and cream are out... more have been ordered anyway

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Think I will need to try the Cookies and Cream flav - think I might just make a saf order and get them and maybe 2 boxes of cookie dough - cookie dough is by far my fav....

It's a tough one for me between cookie dough and cookies and cream. Get 2 boxes of each, you can't go wrong.

iHerb should have a clause that you need to order a minimum of two boxes of the good flavours, one doesn't go far enough

It's a tough one for me between cookie dough and cookies and cream. Get 2 boxes of each, you can't go wrong.

iHerb should have a clause that you need to order a minimum of two boxes of the good flavours, one doesn't go far enough

Its a rookie mistake only ordering one lol,

In regard to eating a fuckton at a time, its the cinnamon roll that sets me off to destroy about 6 of the bastards there the sweetest of all of them, so good

What the matter with you guys? I bought 4 boxes and at most I eat 1 per day. I probably average 1 every second day really and I've only eaten two in one day once!

I'm not buying anymore, too attached to the kids and I'd have to sell then to pay for the habit. Self control lacking.

Peanut Butter and Jelly was a bit disappointing. There was no fucking jelly and the taste was a bit bland.

Finished mine off, sad. Went to get preworkout and they had them. I grabbed choc peanut butter or something, it cost me $4 and looked like someone had eaten it before me...will not buy again.

SeAt72Y_zps541b70fa.gif

Yeah, I won't order peanut butter & jelly again.... it's got almonds in it, not peanuts! Not that I mind, just would prefer a box of cookies and cream or cookie dough instead.

whitty - you said you weren't buying anymore 2 days ago, then went out and bought one the very next day! Just get back on iherb and wait at the door for the DHL man like the rest of us addicts