• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Nadal or Federer tonight?

spartacus

2014 Aust tennis open

while both perhaps not at best, one injured hand (Nadal) and other getting older, who do you think or hope will win?

I am hoping Federer wins. cant stand Nadal's rituals, lining up bottles, picking his arse and so on, although both great players.

Also think Federer's style is magic, he moves like a cat, except when he gets tight on some big points.

Last edited:
Fed... would love to see Fed Vs Wawrinka.

Strange, was not interested in Tennis what so ever before this season :)

yes, I have $5 on Federer, had $20 on wawrinka but only come out even in womens semis having backed both underdogs.

wawrinka will be hard to beat, playing well. and he will be good odds as underdog.

I'll ve cheering for Federer but I suspect Raffa might pull off the win. They are both tremendously impressive athletes, though I suspect Raffa has just a touch more 'sik'em rex' in him. He reminds me of the original energizer bunny tennis player, Micheal Chang - with his speed and agility on the court. Then again, Federer isn't the champion he is for nothing, that's for sure. I will always consider him the strategy mistro of tennis. The shots he can pull off are simply mind boggling and I really hope he brings his A game tonight.

Bring It On!!!

Go The Fed - Express!!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1390542658503.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390542658503.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 11
  • uploadfromtaptalk1390542674505.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390542674505.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 11
  • uploadfromtaptalk1390542692700.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390542692700.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 10
And what about when he lines up the bottles before his matches. My mrs pisses herself, and she loves him.

Federer doesn't come to the net all that much but he obviously thinks its a good move against Nadal. So far, so good, but that was a close hold of serve just now. Wicked curve ball passing shot down the line by Nadal!!!

geez, Nadal squeals until after ball lands on the other side of the net... surprised he has time to breath between squeals :D

Rafa will annihilate him now. :(

Roger has too many unforced errors...more than half of rafas points are from roger unforced errors.

Tim.

Its not that he is tougher. He is just more consistant. Federer is past his best and it shows. Way too many unforced errors. And most of those on optional low percentage shots.

Tim.