• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

shoulder and Calf shots

zayd687

Has anybody had experience with this, I found that its really painful the shots in calves and shoulders. I thought of trying different spots and OUCH!
:cool:

You want to shoot into the biggest muscle possible. You get far better absorption this way. Glutes are always best followed by quads. For small amounts (less than a CC) sub-q is also great

Why would you want to shoot in the calves? Seems like a fucking stupid idea. What's wrong with glutes anyway? Sounds like you have some hidden homo issues. At the very least stick it in your leg

You want to shoot into the biggest muscle possible. You get far better absorption this way. Glutes are always best followed by quads. For small amounts (less than a CC) sub-q is also great

Why would you want to shoot in the calves? Seems like a fucking stupid idea. What's wrong with glutes anyway? Sounds like you have some hidden homo issues. At the very least stick it in your leg

all muscles have to be proportioned with the rest, that includes calves which mine take slower to grow, hence the spot injections. Whether it works or not, there's no harm in trying. If it gives even somewhat of a better chance i'll do it, its quite a stubborn muscle to get size and shape from.
your power lifting, so it wouldn't matter to you but as a bodybuilder everything has to be proportioned.

by site injecting one can cause inflammation and stretching of the fascia which allows room for the growth of additional muscle fiber.

now do you understand?

Last edited:
all muscles have to be proportioned with the rest, that includes calves which mine take slower to grow, hence the spot injections. Whether it works or not, there's no harm in trying. If it gives even somewhat of a better chance i'll do it, its quite a stubborn muscle to get size and shape from.
your power lifting, so it wouldn't matter to you but as a bodybuilder everything has to be proportioned.

by site injecting one can cause inflammation and stretching of the fascia which allows room for the growth of additional muscle fiber.

now do you understand?

Dude unless you're shooting 5+ cc a week per calve you're not going to see any site enhancement. Even SEO you need to shoot 10+ cc a week and it stays around for longer

You're just wasting it by getting smaller peaks in hormones

Dude unless you're shooting 5+ cc a week per calve you're not going to see any site enhancement. Even SEO you need to shoot 10+ cc a week and it stays around for longer

You're just wasting it by getting smaller peaks in hormones

Be positive Oni, sometimes theory isn't practical :) . For some its worked , there's no evidence it does I can just go along with it with some hope and its only my comfort i'm wasting, a little pain doesn't hurt. :D

For me there is no point in increasing other muscle parts if the lagging parts are not brought up. I have to bring them up so all the body parts are well in proportion and on par.... so i'll try what I can for it.