• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Cheat meals.....

You probbaly have a great metabolism.

I tried that method, just got fat:p

Just recently man i have geeked out on all that reverse
Dieting bullshit and dieted and slowly as the weeks hav gone by i have added 100 cals extra per week to see how far i can take it without putting on extra kg, but also the training im doing is veryyyy volume intensive too so i gotta eat!! Hence a cheat meal this method has worked pretty damn well so far, not even doing 1 bit of cardio, safe to say too i been down the road with an eating disorder and know what a bad metabolisim js like hence the "reverse dieting" stupid name i know lol

I've never been fat in my life Mick
Don't believe in all the diet fads

I personally have fuck it sucks getting picked on for being fat when your young still very body concious to this day At 24, even thought about gettig some help

Well if you don't have to worry about what to eat you are one of the lucky ones I guess, I have a mate that is the same, he literally lives off take away and has had visible abs all his life.

He will eat Hungry Jacks, Maccas, KFC etc etc every single day at least once, he drinks beers every night after training and gets blind every week end, and has abs, and laughs about it. His misses follows the same diet and she is a land whale though, they both eat the same and have similar activity levels.

If I ate what he eats I would literally be 150kg plus and unable to move.

So no good someone with my body getting diet advise from someone that does not have to worry about what they eat, as I have to constantly worry or I will blow up like a balloon, been there done that, don't want to do it again.

Might be OK for you not to have to worry about what you call fad diets, but countless others need to do everything they can just to stay reasonably lean.

Well if you don't have to worry about what to eat you are one of the lucky ones I guess, I have a mate that is the same, he literally lives off take away and has had visible abs all his life.

He will eat Hungry Jacks, Maccas, KFC etc etc every single day at least once, he drinks beers every night after training and gets blind every week end, and has abs, and laughs about it. His misses follows the same diet and she is a land whale though, they both eat the same and have similar activity levels.

If I ate what he eats I would literally be 150kg plus and unable to move.

So no good someone with my body getting diet advise from someone that does not have to worry about what they eat, as I have to constantly worry or I will blow up like a balloon, been there done that, don't want to do it again.

Might be OK for you not to have to worry about what you call fad diets, but countless others need to do everything they can just to stay reasonably lean.

OK

Wouldn't that just result in being fat eating whatever whn ever:confused:

If you're lean, your ghrelin and leptin will be optimised and you can just go by hunger levels and not get fat

if you're fat, then basically you're going to just watch the hippo evolve in front of you