• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Injectable B-Complex Log

0ni

Registered Rustler
Decided to start this today
0.5cc, every day

I have 200ml, which cost me $30. So it will last a while.
Anything I notice, I'll post it here

yeah, I am getting in roughly 150g a day
but why? these are not fat soluble vitamins, so I am missing something here
Sorry, getting confused with Vit A.

organ meats have all the Vit B's along with Vit A (beta carotene)

Vitamin B's work as a team, I'm interested to know how you go.

Unless you are deficient its not going to do anything. You can get your vitamin levels checked. Why not get them checked before injecting yourself with A horse vitamin mix.

Define "deficient"
Will testosterone do anything unless you're "deficient"?

You got to try and get your vitamins, minerals and enzymes from food, (hard to do from processed food) to maintain the bodybiulding process.

injecting extra b6 for example on top of your required amount is not going to add to the bodies biulding ability, could be counterproductive.

Deficient; your body shows signs of deficiency.
cracked lips
tiredness
runny poo
headaches
death....

"do anything" what do you mean?

What I am suggesting is, "deficiency" isn't the be-all-end-all here.
Supraphysiological doses of B vitamins enhance performance and are commonly used by athletes

The main benefit is cognition. Not going to link anything because a simple google search is full of information

What I am suggesting is, "deficiency" isn't the be-all-end-all here.
Supraphysiological doses of B vitamins enhance performance and are commonly used by athletes

The main benefit is cognition. Not going to link anything because a simple google search is full of information

"Supraphysiological doses of B vitamins enhance performance and are commonly used by athletes"

as with all things athletes do Opinions will vary and on enhancing performance?
"athletes" performing at a high level, IMO - are not always very healthy.

well taking this at 16:15 at work, training at 17:00
normally tired this time of day, woke me up pretty instantly, very weird like sudden energy

not like taking a stimulant either, you just wake up

well taking this at 16:15 at work, training at 17:00
normally tired this time of day, woke me up pretty instantly, very weird like sudden energy

not like taking a stimulant either, you just wake up

Yeah sure.

I read a while ago a paper discussing b vitamins and the supposed energy boost they give.

One theory was that doctors used to give b vitamin injections as a placebo treatment. Usually to people who said they felt tired and lethargic but had no actual medical issues that they could find. And now because of this the b vitamin injections have a gotten credit for being able to give an energy boost. Lol.

Just injecting yourself is likely to wake you up in the afternoon anyway.

I read a while ago a paper discussing b vitamins and the supposed energy boost they give.

One theory was that doctors used to give b vitamin injections as a placebo treatment. Usually to people who said they felt tired and lethargic but had no actual medical issues that they could find. And now because of this the b vitamin injections have a gotten credit for being able to give an energy boost. Lol.

Just injecting yourself is likely to wake you up in the afternoon anyway.

Very unlikely that extra vb will create a boost in energy.
Like I said before, if there is a difference then there is most likely a shortage, and something wrong with the overall diet.

A prick in the arse, would get me out of bed pronto.