• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Injectable B-Complex Log

Lol how would you know? You have no photos or results. stop talking.

Oh the clown there he is, Silverback your posse you girls must hold Bazza's pockets right when he moves you move. Dont worry girls im not offending your bf so don't get reved up keyboard warriors

STOP TROLLING and let him continue the review.. dicks

Did you come up with that all by yourself. Congratulations.

Why don't you go on another of your rants about how you shouldn't wank or root too many times a week because you don't want to release your essence or some shit. Lol. Where do you get that crap from.

And yes I have posted a photo.

Why don't you go on another of your rants about how you shouldn't wank or root too many times a week because you don't want to release your essence or some shit. Lol. Where do you get that crap from.

You want to give advice... first learn to post in the right thread dickhead

And yes I have posted a photo.

Bahahahah essence

My shoulder is considerably better all of a sudden
I think it's a coincidence, but it was a remarkable recovery. My physio said that the biceps had torn at the insertion of the shoulder as well as a subscap tear but I am 90% pain free now

I am booked in for a cortisone shot next week but I don't think I'll need it

well this definitely increases my training capacity. I just feel like I recover a lot better from set to set. Don't get out of breath as easy. Not sure if stopping treatment will remove this benefit though- I suspect there is a "saturation dose" and it would remain elevated for quite some time

well this definitely increases my training capacity. I just feel like I recover a lot better from set to set. Don't get out of breath as easy. Not sure if stopping treatment will remove this benefit though- I suspect there is a "saturation dose" and it would remain elevated for quite some time

how long till its out of your system

zero scientific log. all psychological imo.

There have been thousands of studies done on injectable B-complex improving athletic performance, I even linked a few of them. "Zero scientific log" haha, yeah ok. "All psychological" :rolleyes:

Oni, how can you say you will notice anything if you are taking powerful hormones as well.

b-6, b-12, what a load of overrated bs.