• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Standard size home gym pack?

Bench looks thin, though hard to get wide on incline bench.

Not sure on bench rating? Google it but probably around 200kg (not much).

Squat stands dont have spotter bars.

Oly bar might not be 20kg (not a big deal but it annoys me from time to time)

EZ curl bars .... I have one I barely use it.

I would go for something else.... Get a good half rack at least.

Don't get the threaded bars and dumbbells, they are a pain to add weight to and come loose as u use em.
Bar looks too thin, may bend.
Squat rack looks a bit flimsy and unstable.
Bench doesn't look bad, but check the specs.
My 2c worth is that you'll be stoked with it for 3 months, then it will let you down and give you the shits.

I got this it has served me well, packs up nicely. I would get a 1 piece larger one if I had room. Note the safety spotters for bench and squats:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ajustabl...H_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item4acd7d1c38&_uhb=1

I like the muscle motion benches (the incline one but moreso the $300 flat one is great).

But yeah more expensive... try getting similar second hand though...

Looks to be exactly the same squat stand I have.. Very happy with it so far :)

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk