• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Outline of Dave Palumbo's Diet For Cutting

idk its so confusing, it's like trying to figure out the weather pattern on jupiter, I give up with it now and will take the broscience approach and just take note of any correlations when I make a change

This and your crazy ass dieting methods

I'm still following all that, your post was stupid
I'm just stating that I've given up trying to understand it

I'm still following all that, your post was stupid
I'm just stating that I've given up trying to understand it

Your stupid and so is your crazy ass bi polar methodologies

And yeah no point trying to understand it thers always snoter study to contradict the one at hand

What's bipolar about ketogenic diets?

Dude you have a new diet every fucking week, when i first started on this forum, you hated everything about kiefer and Carb Nite miraculously your pretty much doing it as written

I've been following the same diet since october
I just changed how many calories I was eating based on body fat levels

I've been following the same diet since october
I just changed how many calories I was eating based on body fat levels

Obviously im exagerating a bit but fuck you put some crazy ass thought into that and body fat when you arnt even measuring it properly in the forst place