• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The problem with social media

What the Fuck you want me to do? Aldi buckled under the weight of media pressure. I'm not the one who canned the shirts.

But your the one that posted up why bother, let's just cancel Australia Day.

So in a sense it sounds you too have buckled and given up.

All this bs has gone too far and it will go further, soon you will have to be embarrassed to have white skin. Children are not allowed to celebrate Xmas or Easter at school for fear of offending other nations, that's just fucking rediculous. I send a letter of complaint to my kids school back in Sydney saying I was offended by this and never even got a reply.

Kids now go to a country school, where they celebrate Xmas, and Easter etc etc

When I told my brother that kids were having Xmas at school, he said what a bunch of racist rednecks......wtf?

Last edited:
now bigw has caved in and withdrawn australia day shirts off the rack too

All this shit just makes me fucken rage and if anything is making me less and less tolerant of other people, bitching and moaning, you are in our fucking country it is our day shut the fuck up and let us celebrate they way we want, try going to the USA and complain about USA flags on Independence Day.....you'll get fuckin fast tracked straight to Guantanamo

now bigw has caved in and withdrawn australia day shirts off the rack too

Are you serious, this world is just fucked up.

We are getting over run, and made to feel ashamed of our skin colour and nationality. I agree with neddysmith, it's making me less tolerant of these people, I am happy to let everyone live their life, till they start interfering with mine.

I like the shirt & would buy one, for no other reason than its a good looking t.

Then you get it the other way, almost in a sense the way the Southern Cross is associated with bogan aussies and 'white pride' shit....

Cant win.....

I like the shirt & would buy one, for no other reason than its a good looking t.

Then you get it the other way, almost in a sense the way the Southern Cross is associated with bogan aussies and 'white pride' shit....

Cant win.....

Agreed T... It's just a damn shirt.

Peeps on both sides of the fence just need to share a joint and stfu ;)

Straya day carnts!!!...

cronulla.jpg

Cronulla-rioters-600x415.jpg

They arrived in 1788 but federation was 1901 (I think)?

Also the term unaustralian is unaustralian.

Have to send rockets to blow up the stars forming the southern cross constellation. That shits just not appropriate.