• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Increasing the metabolic rate

DNP looks interesting and is a pretty base chemical...

Last edited by a moderator:
By far the best thing to increase your metabolism is to exercise, eat sensibly and don't skip breakfast.
No pill or powder can come close.

[MENTION=11460]jimmy[/MENTION];

I Agree with Darko

Meal timing is irrelevant... Be sensible....

So don't skip breakfast unless you want too...

Skip dinner if you like...

Skip lunch if you like...

Total intake for the week/month is the key determinant...

My breakfast is a half chicken and veg at midday Kunce!!!

6eve2y6e.jpg

Last edited:
yeah 2 cups of oats is totally a large amount that no human can consume
Fucking lol

isn't dnp dangerous as fuck?

1 & 1/2 cups of oats leaves me pretty full for 3-4 hours

In 70kegs ill eat 2 cups dry weight rice with 300 gms chook and then 100gms oats with brotein right after noooooooooo problem, oni you have some competition methinks

maybe they eat other stuff, and can feel satisfied with less than 2 cups of oats? :D