• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The Golf Thread

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Anybody play golf on here? Never really see anybody talking about it. I can;t be the only one that loves it.

Do you enjoy watching the PGA tour etc?

Do you play socially or are you a member of a golf club?

Where do you play/Where are you a member of?

What is your handicap?

Yep love it. Watch whatever tournament is on.

Member of a social golf club and also a course.

Handicap is 22 but I expect that to improve after the lessons I've been having and the practise I've been putting in.

i don't mind a hit of the ball every so often , only play 9holes as 18 takes me way too much time
clubs are a set of hand me downs that my brother gave me when he got a new set ,

Yeah I like golf, used to play junior pennants. Was never that good though...last round I played was a couple months ago and it was the first time I'd picked up a club for 18 months. Shot an 86 I think!!
Ive always been able to hit a nice ball, my temperament let me down, I might be better suited to it now...

Yeah love having a round of golf just don't really have the time for it now, before kids used to play or practice 2 or 3 times a week, but now lucky to be 2 or 3 times a year.

Would love to play a lot more but jsut can't find the time..

Played for the first time in 18months just before xmas and had a ball... might be able to sneak a round in this weekend too..