• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

For all the wrong reasons

I believe that it seems to bring out what is inside of someone.

I know plenty of guys that are or have been on the gear and are the nicest people you can meet, including while they are using.

It comes down to people, nothing more and nothing less.

Depends what your on and what type of person you are. If your a violent dick yeh your going to be worse. Tren makes me agro but would never go round punching people.

Moderate doses of test and another anabolics should cause no issue, its big doses and heavy androgens where the demons come out to play

It was like a switch
day after everything became much more logical and made sense
lots of anger is caused by not understanding the reasons why something was happening
but when it's obvious why, all I do is accept it and move on

I understand why women can be such emotional messes now

The abuse of any drug will never make you a better person or even the same person, no exceptions regardless of the user's perception.

Better maybe, it depends
always different thogh
taking hormoens is a cataclysmic event, even the morning after pill will change womans personality

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/teenager-suffers-fractured-skull-after-penrith-assault-20140105-30bkd.html

Basically a 21 year old on roids with a history of violence coward punchs another guy into a coma.

Arrests for roid possession is up 57% from 2 years ago.

SMH seems to be portraying roids as a narcotic that changes ones perceptions, would that be the case?

Coward act...Nothing more gutless and these pricks should have harsher penalties. I was king hit with a glass bottle 12 years ago. But I was relatively lucky.
Steroids or not, drunk or not,the penalties need to be harsh for these low life scum who can destroy a life in a single punch.