• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Deadlift issues

@0ni - that slight rounding of the very lower back at the bottom of the movement always concerns me (in the latest video). Is that not an issue?

I just want to lift and get stronger in every muscle group and exercise. I don't want to limit myself, I have limited time left being able to do this.

I dont want to compete, I Just want to keep improving.

Don't say you have limited time to do this.

I started late and I'm not looking to stop anytime soon!

Think I'll just squat more... the DL might not be for me... :(

I could say that about bench press for me and frankly, I suck at it badly because it really is hard for me (arms like an orangutan lol).

But I just always look to see what i can do re both technique and training protocol to improve it.
What's required will change over time too as you adapt.

Don't give up on the deadlift. It's the best of all lifts :D

Im going into SR tomorrow for a remedial massage, it's a nice gym. Wish it wasn't such a big joining fee, I just train at the forum

Yeah it's a decent size. Ive been to mick for some dry needling for tendonitis in my forearm with comes and goes. They did have no joining fee a couple of weeks ago.