• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Adelaide IPF powerlifting and bench press competition

0ni

Registered Rustler
https://www.facebook.com/events/342354429240090/

Sanctioned by Powerlifting Australia a division of the International Powerlifting Federation

Come take part in the first PA event in Adelaide since 2011!

To be held at Fast Twitch Performance Training Centre 270 NE Road Klemzig, SA. May 10th, 2014.

Equipped and Un-equipped (Raw/Classic) Powerllifting (Squat, Bench Press and Deadllift) and Bench Press-only Competition.

Awards for Best Female and Male Lifters.

Weigh-in is at 8am
Lifting starts at 10am
If there are enough entrants we may run a 2nd session in the afternoon.
Must be a PA member and adhere to PA rules
visit www.powerliftingaustralia.com for competition rules and info
Entry form will be attached shortly
Contact Tyler Harnett for more information tylerharnett (at) hotmail(dot)com.

Hopefully, Oni.

I would like to see RW in Adelaide to personally thank Oni for his efforts to promote the sport.

Last edited:
Not this time mate, will probably be playing footy.
Aiming for one in about Oct-Dec if theres any

I will wear my PTC Brisbane shirt and hopefully get a photo with Wilks
It's being run by Tyler

Sorry 0ni, I doubt Wilks will turn up to this. You can get a picture with Pam though, although she'll probably hit on you.

Wilks will ask you to remove your shit if you do.

He did it in sydney to someone in a ProRaw shirt.

He would ask you to remove, followed by him completing a max effort set of ice-cream eating. Everytime I've seen this guy he's had an ice-cream in his hand.

thanks guys for putting this up! We will do our best to make this a great meet

Very glad to be a part of the powerlifting growth in SA!

This meet was great! I especially liked watching the equipped lifting as I had not seen it before. My Friend Raf did great and ground out a brutal squat! I'll post his videos later. It was his first meet and he did really, really well.