• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

anyone like to camp?

Love camping, usually get out at least once a month with the family. Also roll the swag out at the track for race meets. I'm pretty lucky here in Northern nsw, so many great camping spots close so it makes it easy for weekend trips. Have done heaps of camping/4x4/fishing/hunting trips in the troopy now inc. Cape York, Simpson desert, and Tasmania. Vic high country is on the list for early next year. Highly recommend pebble beach is anyone is coming through the Coffs Harbour or Grafton are with a 4x4

How do kunce manage to camp "at least once a month"?
Takes me a month and a half just to pack, unpack, clean and store all the shit.
:confused:

How do kunce manage to camp "at least once a month"?

Takes me a month and a half just to pack, unpack, clean and store all the shit.

:confused:

Been doing it for years now, best thing is to Keep it simple. All our camping gear is cleaned and packed in storage boxes before we leave for home. Basically ready for next time. When it's time to go camping again grab the boxes, tent or swag, food, fuel and gone.

Also helps having at least half a dozen great camping spots within an hours drive from home. Also other than camping fishing hunting Grafton doesn't really offer that much in the way of entertainment.

Been doing it for years now, best thing is to Keep it simple. All our camping gear is cleaned and packed in storage boxes before we leave for home. Basically ready for next time. When it's time to go camping again grab the boxes, tent or swag, food, fuel and gone.

Also helps having at least half a dozen great camping spots within an hours drive from home. Also other than camping fishing hunting Grafton doesn't really offer that much in the way of entertainment.

Going by your avatar, you can always hammer your road bike around the empty roads.

Just brought a new, well second hand tent...

Black Wolf Turbo 300 Plus, so one of those 5min to put up jobs.. works a treat and heaps easier for the weekend camping than spending time fucking round and almost getting a divorce with our Kathmandu Tent..

had to get a new one as our existing one was too long for bluesfest at easter..

Camping for Australia Day is on!

It cracks me up how they call a 1 man tent a 2 man, a 2 man a 4 man and so on.
You couldn't fit that many sardines in there never alone fully grown grunters.
I have a 12 man that fits 6 men. :D

Went camping last weekend
imagejpg2_zps73ac1970.jpg

I'm going camping next weekend. It's an annual fare for me and my mates, huge bonfires are always involved, loud techno at night and various amounts of inebriates will be consumed to make it a most enjoyable evening.