• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Planted a new apple tree today, a Charlotte Apple. The nursery had them on special and seemed fitting since Princess Charlotte was born this year.

I wanna grow some garlic because I heard they are real easy to look after. GTFO Paying $17/kg for them at the shops lol.

I would think the spuds at the bottom would rot out long before the top ones ever get planted btw.

Of you have a garden though, i found an easy way to grow spuds is to cut up the seeders, throw them on the ground then spread out an old bail of hay over the top. No digging required.

My souds arengrowing from peel. Usually store bought potatos dont multiply because they are sprayed with an anti-sporring (?) Spray to stop them growing in the stores or during transport

Currently waiting for my broccoli and fennel to be ready for picking. Both doing really well at the moment!
Also have a few caulis and cabbage in there ... taking longer but hopefully will be ready soon.
Heaps of chicory and spinach/beets ... almost sick of eating them already lol

Ive got tonnes of oak leaf lettuce growing. I bought one and olanted it but it flowered almost straight away. I threw the flowers and seeds down against the fence now the seeds have spread and growing lettuce everywhere!

Settling on 130 acres within the next 6 weeks so I have been busy propagating Pears, Cherries and a host of stone fruit trees. I have also had success with my Macadamia cuttings however there was snow on my property last weekend and this will kill a Macadamia so will find homes for the 4 or so that have succeeded.
I have 5 varieties of pears to set up in Orchard. Apples will come later they are harder to propagate and need grafting.

I take you plan on making some dosh out of venture?

I wish I knew how! Would need a serious operation going to churn some dosh! I saw a website called Youcamp where private property owners lend their land for $20-50 per week in exchange for some maintenance tasks but my husband wasn't interested. We are on the high tide line of one of the biggest inland fishing areas so Im sure we'd get some "bites" from those wanting to fish!

Trying to get my hands on Sumo Mandarines at the moment. My friend works for them but they don't sell the plant.
The old owner is leaving his sheep on there to graze and I seriously dont have the time to turn up with my mower every weekend so cattle is out. I dont think I could do the cattle thing, watching them get loaded up onto the one way truck.

Bees are another option. Might check out their forums.

Bees are another option. Might check out their forums.

See what the buzz is? Lol at their tiny little computers...

images