• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Latest Craze in the gym - lat pull down rodeo

There are two indian guys at my local gym who do the same action/ motion on lat pull down and yet not a single trainer or employee tells them they will stuff their shoulders, back, elbows,..... they pin the whole stack on every exercise. How can there not be a duty of care? Even for dickheads....

There are two indian guys at my local gym who do the same action/ motion on lat pull down and yet not a single trainer or employee tells them they will stuff their shoulders, back, elbows,..... they pin the whole stack on every exercise. How can there not be a duty of care? Even for dickheads....

The duty of care is to yourself....it is called a home gym.....the first thing everyone says when they come around to train with me is "how good is this place and there are no dickheads".

sounds like two Indian guys I know who used to train at a uni gym

their seated rows are hilarious to watch - mostly an ab exercise

Yep..duty of care to yourself. I have a great home gym but good form and some common sense need to be demonstrated to some people in so called professional gyms. A look on utube of the gyn fails are mostly at paid gyms with instructors just ignoring the twits who need to be redirected. The arched back benchpress is cruel to watch.

I agree about helping the innocent [MENTION=16827]build66[/MENTION]; but I must admit I no longer have sympathy for those who either know it all or are just too tough to listen to advice, or at the very least consider the experience that is being shared with them.

I actually quite enjoy training with others because it normally means I learn something new.

sounds like two Indian guys I know who used to train at a uni gym

their seated rows are hilarious to watch - mostly an ab exercise

I have seen that one also Lex. They throw themselves backwards as they almost lay down on their backs. The damage must be significant latter but at the time they look so very impressed with themselves. I did try to advise but they said i should mind my own business. I bought and set up a home gym for the last three years.

This video really shouldnt be used as an example of bad form. The first video was a joke, the others..... not really.

The guy is completely aware of his form throughout all those videos and is doing it deliberately, his reasoning I'm not sure of but he's a champion armwrestler lol... internationally known. He would destroy anyone here in an armwrestle, which is his sport.

Armwrestlers do heavy partials and isometrics, deal with it... perhaps even learn.

Only commenting on the first vid. The second vid makes sense in context