• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I mix it with that Forme yoghurt, took a while for me to handle the consistency but now I love it, highly recommended!

For Sydney people, there's a pizzeria in QVB on 1st floor which makes truffle pizza with prosciutto and cottage cheese. Tastes awesome, otherwise I make a cottage cheese and salmon pate thingy. Lots of recipes online, it's average, but bearable.

I prefer chobani yoghurt or ricotta if I need extra fat.

Mixed with tuna, and spread over some corn thins

With vita wheat's is also good.

I find it quite salty sometimes so i need to be in the mood for it.

With Salsa would have to be top of my list but

Have not eaten it for years! Used to just measure it out into a cup and eat it haha

With tuna and salsa
Or
With mixed berries and a scoop of protein

Just realised last night that cottage cheese is about $10.50 per kg

Whole chicken is $5.50 per kg and cheap steak is cheaper then cottage cheese

Il only ever grab it when on sale form now on, Not really worth it.....

Just realised last night that cottage cheese is about $10.50 per kg

Whole chicken is $5.50 per kg and cheap steak is cheaper then cottage cheese

Il only ever grab it when on sale form now on, Not really worth it.....

Homebrand creamed cottage cheese, virtually fat free, $6 a kilo.
Used to eat it straight outta the tub, half kilo at a time.

Best way to eat it is mixed with cereal.

I only get it on sale too. I forgot the brand I got but its a flavoured one with french onion I believe. I have it with spinach and tuna as a dressing for my salad!