• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Where to get an Inzer belt, or are there Australian alternatives?

2 thumbs up for Loadedlifting!

I ordered some Inzer wraps and a Forever lever belt, both arrived within 2 business days as advertised.

I experienced a minor glitch when processing the payments but that was my own internet connection. James at LL responded to my email imediately to confirm that the payment was received.

Good customer service
Good prices
Fast shipping

Overall a great experience with Loadedlifting and would definitely purchase through them again.

I received my belt today, 6 weeks from placing the order which is what you can expect from a custom overseas piece of equipment, and the price can't be beaten as far as I know in Australia. The packaging was a bit dodgy though, just a plastic AusPost bag, had holes in it, I'd be worried with other orders it could just burst completely open.

Hi all,

As stated, we are a new official distributor for Inzer Advance Designs Gear in Australia. No more waiting weeks for gear and paying ridiculous prices for shipping. All orders express shipped to your door and all items on the website are in stock.

Best Regards
The Loaded Lifting Team

www.loadedlifting.com.au

Hi mate,

When will you have more Inzer 10mm lever belts in stock? Medium black... Well done importing them, keep up the good work! Look forward to purchasing from you

Cheers doc

I have the 10mm underground elite lever belt and it was good enough for me to squat 230kg in

Hi mate,

When will you have more Inzer 10mm lever belts in stock? Medium black... Well done importing them, keep up the good work! Look forward to purchasing from you

Cheers doc

I believe they just got a huge shipment of black in. Check their site out.

For anyone that has one of these (lever style) - is the lever moveable so that it can comfortably fit across more than one size range. A 3" size range per size is very small when compared to say the UGE that Oni mentioned above that have an 8" range per size. My size would fluctuate 4-5" depending on what I'm doing.

Inzer is much, much larger than 3".

Probably closer to 10

I thought that sounded really small, but on the loaded lifting website the sizes go up in 3" increments.

Sticky, you reckon you get more like 10" of adjustment out of a given size? Is the lever un-screwable and moveable?

Sizes go up in 3" increments, but each size has about 10" of play. The lever is un-screwable and moveable.