• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Where to get an Inzer belt, or are there Australian alternatives?

WTF-BOOM

I was going to place an order on Inzer's site but they charge $106 for delivery which is fucking outrageous, House Of Pain are cheaper but charge more for the belt so it's still nearly $180 total. Is there somewhere cheaper?

If not, what quality belts are available locally? I've searched and a lot of people recommend Toro but I won't touch them after watching this video - Titan Toro vs Inzer Lifting Belt Review - YouTube

That leaves some "Xtreme Power" belt from Underground Elite and some no-names from a few other sites.

I'd email Inzer about a cheaper shipping option but they have no email contract...

I got a titan toro lever belt from titan aus.. Cant remember what it cost but was definitely less than $180 and was sent express

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

I want a 13mm lever belt, UGE only has one which I've never heard of which makes me skeptical to drop $150 on it.

try loadedlifting.com.au, I got my Inzer 13mm Lever from houseofpain just before Scotty from PTC started selling them. 10/10, can't fault it.

I don't think you need 13mm personally, unless you squat at least 300kg
It will not give much at all, will be very painful. If you don't need the extra support you're probably better off with a 10mm. I doubt you'd notice any difference at all in weight lifted

I've done a lot of reading and there's a lot of opinions on 10mm versus 13mm. I don't think either would be a bad choice, but I haven't found anyone regretting their 13mm purchase, where as I've seen numerous opinions from people who've tried both and prefer the 13mm over the 10mm.

Definately pm sticky. Anybody know when loaded lifting's going to open?

OK, well if you want the 13mm then go for it
But 10mm is fine for a very long while. The 13mm will take a lot longer to break into
I've had my 10mm for 2 years now and it's only just bordering "comfortable"

Even If I could only squat 60kg, I'd rather buy one belt instead of buying a 10mm now and a 13mm in a few years.

Something i can contribute to. for my first post. I have the 13mm from UGE. have had for about 3 years now and its great, still quite stiff, 0ni is right though it isn't extremely comfortable, though it doesn't take long to get used to.