• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Where to get an Inzer belt, or are there Australian alternatives?

Does anyone know about Crain belts? I've seen some opinions that they're the same belt as an Inzer just under a different name.

The UGE Xtreme Power Belt is a Crain from what I can tell.

don't be a tightarse, spend the money & but the best quality belt & it will last you 20 odd years.

It looks like loadedlifting.com.au isn't under construction anymore and is open for business as of 02/02/2014, looks like Australia has an Inzer distributor finally.

logo.png

Best of luck to them...... I stopped for a good reason.

I will be buying through these guys also.

Best of luck to them...... I stopped for a good reason.

I will be buying through these guys also.

Sticky I've been PM'ing you about Inzer products but haven't received any response.

Are you not stocking them for sale at all now?

It's a shame that a company that makes such good quality products has such a bad shipping protocol.

It looks like loadedlifting.com.au isn't under construction anymore and is open for business as of 02/02/2014, looks like Australia has an Inzer distributor finally.

Did you end up going ahead and placing an order through these guys?

Sorry man.
I'm hardly on here anymore, and I use tapatalk, no idea how to check PM (not that I have tried).

I do not buy from Inzer anymore, which is why I let the distribution rights lapse.

I do have some iron z and gripper knee wraps left though.

I'm sorting out a custom colour belt with them now.

Cool, let us know how you go with them. I'll end up getting from them whatever I can't get from Sticky!

Sorry man.
I'm hardly on here anymore, and I use tapatalk, no idea how to check PM (not that I have tried).

I do not buy from Inzer anymore, which is why I let the distribution rights lapse.

I do have some iron z and gripper knee wraps left though.

All good.

Sweet can I just rock up to PTC this arvo and purchase the grippers? not really sure how it works down there.

Did you come In today mate?

Someone bought wraps off my wife when I had a client.

Yep that was me, was going to walk over and introduce myself but didn't want to interrupt your session.

Awesome set up you've got, I'm keen to organise some technique lessons for my brother and I but I'll give you a call for that ;)

Thanks mate!

Yep that was me, was going to walk over and introduce myself but didn't want to interrupt your session.

Awesome set up you've got, I'm keen to organise some technique lessons for my brother and I but I'll give you a call for that ;)

Thanks mate!

Shit, sorry I didnt get to say hello man.

Next time :)

Hi all,

As stated, we are a new official distributor for Inzer Advance Designs Gear in Australia. No more waiting weeks for gear and paying ridiculous prices for shipping. All orders express shipped to your door and all items on the website are in stock.

Best Regards
The Loaded Lifting Team

www.loadedlifting.com.au