• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Can't resist cheat eats

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Everyone has that one thing they know they shouldn't be eating, but simply can't resist.

Yeah I never regret eating something, just I know either while I am consuming that I shouldn't be eating it or I will try to eat in moderation.

There is only one solution for people that have this problem
.44%20Magnum%20raging%20bull.jpg

If I'm ABSOLUTELY DYING for something I think its a sign I've cut calories too much.

Chatting to my fat mate today who wants to lose weight, told him he should probably avoid 'sauces, cheese, sweets, and any drink that contains calories'. He looked like I'd just asked him to sacrifice his first newborn... These threads are more relevant to fat fucks.

If I'm ABSOLUTELY DYING for something I think its a sign I've cut calories too much.

Chatting to my fat mate today who wants to lose weight, told him he should probably avoid 'sauces, cheese, sweets, and any drink that contains calories'. He looked like I'd just asked him to sacrifice his first newborn... These threads are more relevant to fat fucks.

Don't bother with giving fatties advise. They won't follow it anyway then blame you when they don't lose weight.

One girl at work asked how I dieted so I explained keto briefly
She dropped maybe 5kg the next time I had seen her a week later
Then the following week told me how bad it was for me, how I'd die, etc, blah blah blah. It was most hilarious

Funny, because if she had asked me what diet I'd suggest for HER, instead of doing MY diet for MY goals it would have been a different story, if she had stuck to it.

One girl at work asked how I dieted so I explained keto briefly
She dropped maybe 5kg the next time I had seen her a week later
Then the following week told me how bad it was for me, how I'd die, etc, blah blah blah. It was most hilarious

lolol she probably walked away from that initial conversation with only one word in her mind... ephedrine.

oh and in regards to this topic.. I always regret eating maccas. Feel like shit afterwards, and mega constipation inevitably follows.

lolol she probably walked away from that initial conversation with only one word in her mind... ephedrine.

oh and in regards to this topic.. I always regret eating maccas. Feel like shit afterwards, and mega constipation inevitably follows.

man she probably did something ultra retarded like eat lean meat or processed meats, no fibre etc
imagine the impacted faeces man, imagine it