• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

American Gladiators' Star Nitro -- Hospitalized for Heart Attack ... Blames Steroid A

Poor guy probably just had a heart defect from birth like a lot of other body builders and strength athletes…...

Yeah. Seems to be much higher rate of genetic heart defects in roid users.
You're a hypocrite. Jump on some one who may or may not have died from steroid use, yet alcohol kills 100's yet you condone it.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Get plastered. Its fun.

Also did the hook hurt when [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; reeled you in. bahahahahahahah

You're a hypocrite. Jump on some one who may or may not have died from steroid use, yet alcohol kills 100's yet you condone it.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Also did the hook hurt when [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; reeled you in. bahahahahahahah

Keep telling us how awesome you are for being a non drinker.

I love how uneducated people hear about a few deaths in the fitness industry and do the old "oh heart related etc deaths are alot higher in bbers" - yea thats because we hear about them - 1000's of people die everyday from heart related issues that we never hear about....

Got to agree with [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; alcohol will kill waaaay more people than steroids ever will - again very uneducated to think otherwise....

haha fairly surprising how narrow minded some people are lol.....

Sad for this dude and maybe it was related to steroid use - hopefully they will find out what the issue is.

Last edited:
American Gladiators' Star Nitro -- Hospitalized for Heart Attack ... Blames S...

I love how uneducated people hear about a few deaths in the fitness industry and do the old "oh heart related etc deaths are alot higher in bbers" - yea thats because we hear about them - 1000's of people die everyday from heart related issues that we never hear about....

Got to agree with [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; alcohol will kill waaaay more people than steroids ever will - again very uneducated to think otherwise....

haha fairly surprising how narrow minded some people are lol.....

Sad for this dude and maybe it was related to steroid use - hopefully they will find out what the issue is.

I love how morons with no idea with what they are talking about bring up alcohol every time the risks of steroids are mentioned.

What's alcohol fucking got to do with the dangers of steroids.

And no, heart problems are not common in healthy young people.

Last edited:
Maybe people with genetic heart defects have a predisposition to lifting weights

:eek:
cos they're crap at cardio sports? :D

abuse of any substance, even water, can kill you...

at low doses, both alcohol and steroids can be beneficial :)

I love it when out-of-shape people with shitty lifestyles say:

"I knew somebody that smoke and drank, and they lived until they were 304 years old!"

"American Gladiators' Star Nitro -- Hospitalized for Being A Kunce"

Fixed.

On the upside it was just a blood clot and thankfully not something like cholesterol buildup