• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Great Mates you've lost over the years!

kaz

iLift
Do any of you still reminisce about friends you have parted ways with? Not died, just lost contact for whatever reasons or had a massive falling out over simple shit?

I used to have a BFF who finished each others sentences, always on the phone together if we weren't together. Overseas holidays, loved the same guys, perfumes etc you get the idea.
Then when she got married she turned into a fuckin snob! This is my second xmas without her :(.
Her mum used to make me biscuits and dip whenever I went over there.

I used to have a BFF who finished each others sentences, always on the phone together if we weren't together. Overseas holidays, loved the same guys, perfumes etc you get the idea.
Then when she got married she turned into a fuckin snob! This is my second xmas without her :(.

Sounds like she outgrew you.

Don't worry ausbb will be your friend.

I lost 2 good female friends

1 to cancer at 25
1 to car accident at 22

Lost a 3 other female mates; they got married or in a relationship where the guy wouldn't allow them to talk to specific people. It happens often in this day and age with insecure folk.

I lost 2 good female friends

1 to cancer at 25
1 to car accident at 22

Lost a 3 other female mates; they got married or in a relationship where the guy wouldn't allow them to talk to specific people. It happens often in this day and age with insecure folk.

Also lost two female mates in the same fashion. :(

And yep, more than 1 female mate lost to a relationship.
Stupid blokes. Zero trust. I feel sorry for them.

Tim.

Twenty bucks says that she thinks her hubby would bang you and she can't handle it.

I lost contact with most of the friends I had in my teens and early 20s when my then-fiance (now wife) got pregnant with our first and going out on the piss wasn't my number one priority any more...only the true friends remain :)

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk