• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Wanting to purchase gloves for my gf for lifting

A

akuma_201

Hi,
Just wanting to know if there are any brands or styles that the ladies prefer for gloves. Want to get a set for the gf.
Thanks

I don't wear them ... I found they mess with my grip too much (ie too slippery)

I prefer using chalk.

I have see a few people prefer chalk etc.
Might be something to try.
However she wanted to try gloves so I thought it would be a good present.
Thanks for the response. :)

Wife has some Nike ones which seem ok and some Reebok crossfit ones

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Hey Bradders,
Thanks, I'll take a look at the nike ones tonight. I figured they prob are all similar but wouldnt hurt to ask hey.
Cheers

Hey Bradders,
Thanks, I'll take a look at the nike ones tonight. I figured they prob are all similar but wouldnt hurt to ask hey.
Cheers

They are greyish synthetic with leather lining if I remember correctly

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

I have a set of Harbinger ones i use for mountainbiking, but never used for lifting, but for cycling i find em wuite good with some nice padding on palms and fingerless.

I have a set of pink stretchy Nike ones, the palm and finger section is a layer of leather and doesnt mess with grip. My Harbinger ones had a padded section in the palm that didn't let me grip the bar properly.

I started with a pair of nike but now prefer to use chalk .I carry a bag of it with me incase some if the gyms I go to have none. But I found the nike a good pair when using them.

G loves they come in some awesome prints too i Had Harbinger ones for a while they did ok but i replaced them after a few months