• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

push press comp in USA, why not here

haha, I'm doing push presses again on 30th
I'll get some videos
don't have comp results sorry, it's mainly strongman but they do plenty of odd lifts comps. It's mainly just an excuse for us all to get together really, no $1000 prize money shit. My best is 80kg

We need a forum overhead competition, doesn't matter how the bar gets overhead from the rack, just has to go overhead. Who wants to start the thread?

yes, very good exercise to measure and train power.

When my collarbone heals, I am going to do a lot of muscle cleans and push presses, pure power exercises.

Hopefully they can help me get a bit of power back for my old man aths.

Last edited:
Last time I tried I could strict press 85kg but I was flat out push pressing 90kg (though I did it). I guess it takes a while to climb above your strict press.