• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The Awesome Newbie Program Picker - For Strength.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Since New Years is fast approaching I present to you the Awesome Newbie Program Picker - For Strength Training!

XQDqlYR.gif

picking out of a hat would be easier and make me less dizzy

alternatively could read each program and pick the one that suites you best

Ive never understood why beginners are recommended 3 day a week 5x5 type programs when as a beginner you can train everyday with no impact on your recovery and with a whole lot more volume!!

5/3/1 for beginners is one of the more retarded ideas for strength training I've encountered.

Four of the other five are all but interchangeable. And then ICF 5x5... is another kind of beast altogether.

Who comes up with these fucking selections.