• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fuzzy's 3 Lift Novice Comp - Adelaide, February 1 2014

Fuzzy

Adelaide finally has a strength gym located just west of the city. I am putting on plenty of novice comps as well as GPC competitions.

Feel free to add on facebook or ask questions here
https://www.facebook.com/FuzzyPowerGym

Looking to get your first experience on the platform in a friendly, safe and supportive environment? Or brush up before the season begins? The Fuzzy's Power Gym Novice Events are your chance to learn how to compete in a full 3 lift powerlifting event with judges so you can practice before stepping up to bigger competitions. Or just test yourself and your progress in a semi-formal environment. This competition is first of many in 2014.

Entry fee: $50
Time
Weigh in: 9-11am
Lifting starts: 12pm
Entry forms due: January 31, 9:00pm

PLEASE WEIGH IN, GET YOUR PIN HEIGHTS AND SELECT OPENING ATTEMPTS BEFORE WEIGH IN ENDS. I want to accommodate everyone, but if you have not weighed in and selected openers by 11:00am, you will not be allowed to lift.

Clothing requirements:
Soft suits are optional
Footwear must be worn.
Long socks must be worn during deadlifts.
Strictly no singlets. T-shirt must be worn,

Gear requirements:
Knee wraps of 2.5m, wrist wraps and belt are allowed.

For detailed rules:
http://gpcaustralia.com/index.php/do...alia-rule-book

Entry form and payment details to come.

No winners because you're all winners for TRYING!
jk, rankings decided by formula for top 3 male and female lifters.

Bring your friends, family and kids!

Whats the go with these long socks for deadlifting?

Stops blood from getting on the bar
Footy socks are fine
I have some $40 Metal branded ones... supposedly have teflon or some shit so they glide up... can't believe I fell for that one!