• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

any vegetarian/vegans on ausbb

Love eating meat…..just fired up the Webber two minutes ago, waiting for the coals to be ready:)

So no good for me, don't really know any Vegetarians either.

I love a Meatless monday and often think about going back to the Vegetarian lifestyle. I was vege for 7 years.
I think the only thing that stops me is a massive change to my current eating plan.

I was vegetarian for my entire life until I turned 18
If you're serious about this game will you need to eat boatloads of animal protein

No way could I do it but I'm sure with a lot of planning people could live the bodybuilding / strength lifestyle vego. Why you would want to do it I cant understand.

I love animals. I feel terrible when I see roadkill or a truck loaded with cattle. Maybe it will be my NY promise.

I was vegetarian for my entire life until I turned 18
If you're serious about this game will you need to eat boatloads of animal protein

Are you serious?

I reckon that's close to child abuse. You must be filthy on your parents for what you missed out on

Are you serious?

I reckon that's close to child abuse. You must be filthy on your parents for what you missed out on

Oh yeah I wouldn't do it to kids.

A recent story I remember and think it was in Australia some vego parents killed their young kid by make them eat only vego food.

Was vegan for about 5 years. Started lifting as a vegan and made decent gains but recently started craving meat so now I'm back to eating it. To be honest I feel a lot better now.

My friend was vegan from birth. Drank mums milk then solids never contained meat. She was breastfed till pre-school.