• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Clen cycle use T3 or not

tom paris

Hey advice about whether to use T3 on my next cutting cycle needed
I'm 164cm 75kg and approx 19.5% BF
I had a dexa scan 4 months ago and I was 22.5% then and I've lost BF since then

I'm going to start in January

Clen
Day 1-3 40mcg
Day 4-7 60mcg
Day 8-14 80mcg
Day 15-21 100mcg if I can tolerate it
All these in split doses
Ephedrine 60mg morning 30 mg 2pm and caffeine weeks 3-6

Primotestin 250mg weekly

Oxandralone
60mg week 1 and 2
80 mg week 3 and 4
100mg week 5 and 6 if I can tolerate it

Taking taurine as well to help with cramps
Gym 3 times a week and 80-90k a week of road cycling

Do I use T3 with this cut
Thoughts please

Clen will increase metabolic rate by 5%
Your BMR is around 1750kcal maybe. 5% increase is an extra 87.5kcal burned a day.
Unimpressed with clen now I bet huh? T3 will melt the fat away but lets be serious, on 250mg of test + anavar you need 1500kcal a day and 300g protein to lose weight not T3

Anavar is also a poor choice, commonly faked, probably getting winstrol. Both are DHT drugs and seeing as you have bad diet most likely (otherwise you wouldn't be looking into fat burners) a non-aromatising steroid is a poor choice. Just ditch the oral and stick to the test. Don't kid yourself here 250mg a week is more than enough to maintain 60kg of lean mass at 5'4

Hi thanks for reply
Lol none of my drugs are fake as they are all prescribed by my doctor and picked up at a compound pharmacy, so guessing there genuine:)
My diet is actually pretty clean but only taking in 160g protein with approx 1600 cals i do have a couple of cheat meals in the week but aim to cut this to 1 per week in jan
I will up protein as suggested
Any other thoughts now you know my drugs are real
T3 is not prescribed :) but I have some from a friend :)
Also I'm taking DHEA and thyroid armour prescribed lol

I'm still going by my original sentiments that the anavar is unneeded and should just be taken at the dose prescribed. The clen won't do shit and the T3 will just make your life a misery

In fact everyone has already told you this in the other 5 threads or whatever you've made
Just run whatever retarded cycle you have planned then come back and post another stupid idea in another two months

I'm not going to bother wasting my time again

In fact everyone has already told you this in the other 5 threads or whatever you've made
Just run whatever retarded cycle you have planned then come back and post another stupid idea in another two months

I'm not going to bother wasting my time again

Good thinking 0ni

Yeah bro. Ignore the guy that tells you to run less drugs than you need. definitely going to see great gains. in fact, I wouldn't be at all surprised if you saw better gains than anyone else on ausbb and then went on to sell your ebook on infomercials and won the olympics.

all those old fat ******s like your gp who have been practicing for decades don't have a fucking clue what they are talking about, making up your own cycle is what everyone should do to really get the most out of your training.

your brain knows what your body needs, just start writing random drugs down with random doses that "seem good." it'll work out for sure.

I don't understand Oni, you appeared not sure of what to take and how much on your overseas posts, so why tell him to just go random?

Actually, is not Tom's post like one of your cycles?

I don't understand Oni, you appeared not sure of what to take and how much on your overseas posts, so why tell him to just go random?

Actually, is not Tom's post like one of your cycles?

Because the getbig account isn't mine
I've said on this forum multiple times that you just stick with the minimum amount of test you need to see gains. But you'll just ignore it like usual because whatever, I've said on here again and again that clen and fatburners are stupid for weightloss, again you'll ignore it. I don't really care what you think about me, you're some guy on the internet the fact you think I "owe" you something is next level hilarious and it literally made me laugh myself to sleep last night

OP will just do whatever the fuck he likes anyway, he has made up his mind and I can only wait to see the results from this and his next stupid step. He said he was 12-15% before yet magically now he is more than 5% fatter than that when he got it tested. The fact that people think anavar will burn fat is also, fucking hilarious and shows a complete lack of understanding in how AAS works

Low dose test and cal deficit should be enough to get ripped. If not you're diet if fucked.
Clen, T3, Dnp etc should only be required to get to competition level bodyfat.

Reactions: 0ni
Darkoz, can you believe the last comment by Oni?

Even days after, he still does not concede.

It's not surprising in the least spartacus, druggies will lie and deny, I've seen it many times and regularly taking steroids is no different to any other drug use.

The facts are out there for all to see from 0ni's posts on that other forum.
But really, that doesn't matter anyway as the recent pics of himself are proof enough that he's lying through his teeth.

but I know that 0ni's loving this as all good narcissists would.

Darkoz, if the experience has done anything, I will be that Oni will use an alias, he will not repeat his stories, and he will become consistent with his points.

Oh shit, I may be asking too much here.

OP will just do whatever the fuck he likes anyway, he has made up his mind and I can only wait to see the results from this and his next stupid step. He said he was 12-15% before yet magically now he is more than 5% fatter than that when he got it tested. The fact that people think anavar will burn fat is also, fucking hilarious and shows a complete lack of understanding in how AAS works[/QUOTE]

Well that quote on another post re BF was because I was using callipers and clearly bloody wrong, I think that I can believe the dexa scan that's why I had one. I have seen a significant drop in the 18 months I've been watching my diet, admittedly it's not always been the best but my measurements say it's working
I was 37.5 inches around my belly when I started now at 32 so clearly done something right.
I'm trying to lose the remaining small amount round my gut, this is the flattest my stomach has been in over 20 years so no matter what shit you say I think I've done ok for someone who's 47 and clearly not getting any younger
Not sure what your problem is but I didn't ask for a mad rant just sound advice from people who know more than I do, so if you can't give sound tried and tested advice why not go and spend some time in front of your mirror Oni

The problem is that the drugs you plan on taking have nothing to do with fat loss and you're just being impatient. You think all that anavar will somehow magically get you ripped? The test I can understand, the clen you just had a misunderstanding, the T3 is just wreckless. What do you mean I can't give time and tested advice? I'm telling you not to do a load of drugs you don't need

Just go ahead and do the cycle and you'll learn a hard lesson

I know that the anavar doesn't aid fat loss, I was going to take it at increased dose to keep my gains if I take T3
I've taken that dose before when I wasn't cutting and did make some gains just thought it would help keep them, I'm happy to take my recommended dose of 20mg daily.
Why is the T3 reckless?