• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Clen cycle use T3 or not

Read up on the mechanism of action. Increase in BMR, increased fat burning may seem good on paper but you really need to read up on how it achieves this. They are side effects of T3, not the main effect. There is far too much to write up on here anyway. I suggest against it, you'll probably ignore this but after a few weeks you'll know exactly what I meant. You'll feel like utter shit, you'll piss away the vast majority of whatever muscle you have because you won't be eating enough food and you'll crash harder than any hyperbolic analogy I can think of.

I will do more research and then decide. Maybe just need to accept that it's going to take longer than if I was 25 lol

1000-1500kcal a day, 200-300g protein and 250mg of test with adex taken day after injection and then 3 days later will get you pretty ripped fast. 1kg a week, maybe more because a lot of water. Ephedrine will be good pre-workout but will make you flat. Honestly getting down to 6% is a joke for most people unless you're trying to focus on strength it's just a matter of not eating like a hippo every day

Below 6% is a whole new ballgame and I hope I am never stupid enough to try it lol, because it will suck

Thanks
I'm not aiming for anything silly, just be nice to see some abs, so thinking somewhere around 12-15%

Last edited:
Tom, if you going to stay on drugs, keep it basic and minimal.

I am in similar boat to you. I am now 52, was around 40 inch waist now down to 35-36 inches, and trying to get lean. I am doing it just with training and diet, and am getting results.

Good luck with it.

Funny how the topic of sterons seems to bring out the most devisive of arguments on here...

Life's too short kunce.