• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Any chance we could update this pls Champ [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]

read the whole thing,loled at kunts who would get snapped in half with a 230 kg squat dissing him,loled at the drug list.Strong dude.Probably wont live a long time with all that drug use bud,that shit reaps wat u sow.

read the whole thing,loled at kunts who would get snapped in half with a 230 kg squat dissing him,loled at the drug list.Strong dude.Probably wont live a long time with all that drug use bud,that shit reaps wat u sow.

I stopped everything, I am in perfect health now. It's been almost a decade since I gave up recreational drugs

I'll be sure to post new training pictures and videos for you all, road to 300kg deadlift for no reason than to laugh at Spartacus

lkdjEvA.jpg

wish i could get my back shot at 106 kgs,absolutely wipes u off the planet.Had it on facebook but deleted it after my mrs questioned my humility and the fact i was showing sexy back and outline of gluteals as well as hawt tan.Plus i didnt have yeti fuzz(drug use?)

I remember for years there was this Forum wide bullying of [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION] , everyone except myself, [MENTION=3627]Goosey[/MENTION] , Sherk and [MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION] would bully him. It was disgraceful, absolute fucken cowards. If you wonder why I was his prime defender listen to Kenny Rogers. I always thought 0ni was a good representation of this Song.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mNlswqBZ7u4

You are the Champ 0ni. You knocked their heads off!!!

I remember for years there was this Forum wide bullying of @0ni , everyone except myself, @Goosey , Sherk and @spartacus would bully him. It was disgraceful, absolute fucken cowards. If you wonder why I was his prime defender listen to Kenny Rogers. I always thought 0ni was a good representation of this Song.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mNlswqBZ7u4

You are the Champ 0ni. You knocked their heads off!!!

yeah not a huge fan but hes better than the guys who attacked him,especially that retard Darkoz,who has a penchant for attacking the innocent. Dunno why him and your mate Grunta wanted to meet me multiple times,dont even bother.

yeah not a huge fan but hes better than the guys who attacked him,especially that retard Darkoz,who has a penchant for attacking the innocent. Dunno why him and your mate Grunta wanted to meet me multiple times,dont even bother.

Darkoz wanted to meet you? Darkoz was afraid of his own shadow. He'd poop his pants if you and he were in the same Suburb lol.

Darkoz wanted to meet you? Darkoz was afraid of his own shadow. He'd poop his pants if you and he were in the same Suburb lol.

Multiple times,i even recall in my early times of posting here in 2014 while i was living in Cobram,that he and grunta wanted to jump on their bikes and come see me. Im not one for meeting randoms off the net who have no connection to me apart from frequenting the same forum.

Multiple times,i even recall in my early times of posting here in 2014 while i was living in Cobram,that he and grunta wanted to jump on their bikes and come see me. Im not one for meeting randoms off the net who have no connection to me apart from frequenting the same forum.

Lol. Darkoz wouldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. He was/is a shocker.

I picked fruit in the early 90s in Merigum, just up the road from Cobram. Pears, Apricots and plums. Up and down a ladder all day. I started eating the fruit and came out in dots due to the herbicide I assume.

I picked fruit in the early 90s in Merigum, just up the road from Cobram. Pears, Apricots and plums. Up and down a ladder all day. I started eating the fruit and came out in dots due to the herbicide I assume.

I know where that is. I picked about 4 kms south of a place called Congupna for a few months picking pears for a greek fella. We were getting 36 bucks a bin in the hand,which i could do an average 1 an hr,sometimes faster. It was like heaven coming from NZ,where we were under paid and the picking was difficult to coming to trees in Australia where the fruit was big and the trees were loaded. Id even go to the gym before or after work. I did lose a lot of weight,dropped to 80 odd kgs at 1 stage,the heat was something else,but i just countered that by taking lots of water...like a chilly bin full, 12 litres or so. That 3 months of picking flat tack paid for my rent for the rest of the year. I just spent the next 6/7 months after that chilling out and training. I remember i was struggling with 80 kgs on the incline around that time lol,picking fruit and weight training dont really mix. I actually think i hit my peak on squat even before i got to competition,i reckon it was the hack squat which i had never used before and type of leg press they had at the gym in Shep...pretty mean. I stopped doing that as accessories then my squat kinda stopped.

Last edited:

well if the intention was to intimidate me then lol. I didnt have any friends in Cobram,i just went there to work and train to compete,i didnt care about anyone outside of that,it was just background noise to what my intentions were. I actually struggle to remember anyone from that time and place apart from a couple of powerlifters who in all fairness were good competitors,even better than me i think. Its pretty rare for a small-ish town like Shep to have 3 national powerlifting reps at the same time. I dont know what happened to them and dont care lmao. I was being followed around by cops and a few families connected to these cops but i just shrugged it off,I just thought thats how Aussies do things and the annoyance fed my training.. Didnt bother me,i kinda thought well thats what you get for competing where people are interested. Possibly thought i was on roids? 15 inch arms says nay.

Last edited: