• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
That won't happen 0ni because the drug use IS a big deal and you have to cop the flack that goes with it.

That aside, you've come a long way and have your shit sorted, moreso than some who have been lifting a lot longer than yourself.
My hat off to you, you pommy bastard.

I am pleased to see you are now showing Oni some of the reverence and respect a man of his standing in the Powerlifting community is deserved of. I shall put you down for a free DiOnibol t-shirt. :)

The amount of shit 0ni cops and keeps coming back is amazing.
Knows his shit, seems to be doing the right things, and gives no fucks. It just feeds him

Discuss, mmmm

yes, he is a good lifter.

Aust's greatest lifter? Not even close yet, I think he is well behind even best GPC lifters in 67.5kg, 75kg and 82.5kd divisions.

I am not sure where he will go if he fails at powerlifting given how much drugs he has taken and so on?

Stiffy, as his number one fan, I hope you there to help him should he fall, or realise how silly it was to take all those drugs?

For now, the legend of Oni appears to growing; he is now coaching others. His self-declared high iq may take him a long way; prime minister of Australia, Mr Olympia, you just never know.

What? This has to be one of the stupidest comments I have ever seen.

Back on topic I believe [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; could be one of Australia's best deadlifters in his weight range - not sure about squat/bench yet....

Unsure why drugs are being mentioned still - yes 0ni is taking drugs, saying that though we are all here for the same reason - the love of training, strength training, bodybuilding etc - so if you have an issue with drug use, or think its cheating then your in the wrong game....

That won't happen 0ni because the drug use IS a big deal and you have to cop the flack that goes with it.

That aside, you've come a long way and have your shit sorted, moreso than some who have been lifting a lot longer than yourself.
My hat off to you, you pommy bastard.

Thank mang
btw I am competing on Sunday

Fuzzys Gym, Barpowell street Welland
You should come down, Kristos is breaking the all time squat and total record at 67.5kg and I'll be attempting a 4x bodyweight deadlift
Pat should total 800kg, also a female should be the first to total 500kg

Plenty of lookers as well

Thank mang
btw I am competing on Sunday

Fuzzys Gym, Barpowell street Welland
You should come down, Kristos is breaking the all time squat and total record at 67.5kg and I'll be attempting a 4x bodyweight deadlift
Pat should total 800kg, also a female should be the first to total 500kg

Plenty of lookers as well
What time is it on Sunday?

@spartacus ; Yes, the drug issue is a concern, particularly the Slin. I know Oni is a well read individual so he is aware of the risks and would be mitigating those risks. But you would, as do I, know a lot of people who have been doing Roids for a lot longer than Poni, decades even, and haven't seemed to have too bad reactions. I guess its a bit like smoking, some get hit hard, some seem to get away with it.

But anyway, I think he is on his way to earning a living from Powerlifting, perhaps making Powerlifting a more mainstream sport as well. A trailblazer if you will. :)

Twice the pride double the fall. I can almost guarantee that if he makes a living out of encouraging PED use he will fall and land hard. A very easy objective to nail but not enough at stake yet to make it worthwhile. Leave it another year or so when more has been ventured.......

We may be even observing one of those careless things that leads to the incineration of a particular lifting organisation and some of its associates. Brightly burning but not for long.

alot of negative people/trolls around here. i think this is one of the main reasons i stopped reading/posting on here. i remember when oni was 60kgs struggling to bench 70kgs. hes stuck with it and put in alot of effort, regardless of what hes been jabbing, its much easier to sit infront of a computer and stuff your face with garbage but hes put in work. hes obviously very passionate about the sport and ive got nothing but respect for these types of people. i dont get the point of giving him shit for being on the gear when frankly powerlifting/bodybuilding/strongman are the sports steroid use are the most prevalent in.

-focus on what you are doing, not what someone else is.
-BB.com is your home trolls

alot of negative people/trolls around here. i think this is one of the main reasons i stopped reading/posting on here. i remember when oni was 60kgs struggling to bench 70kgs. hes stuck with it and put in alot of effort, regardless of what hes been jabbing, its much easier to sit infront of a computer and stuff your face with garbage but hes put in work. hes obviously very passionate about the sport and ive got nothing but respect for these types of people. i dont get the point of giving him shit for being on the gear when frankly powerlifting/bodybuilding/strongman are the sports steroid use are the most prevalent in.

-focus on what you are doing, not what someone else is.
-BB.com is your home trolls

Go back and read my past posts. I have always said he is a good lifter.

[MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; is a good boi, he dindunuffin.
[MENTION=4255]HumBug[/MENTION]; I'm fairly sure he likes all the attention he gets on here.

As I have always said, Oni is like a kite, he rises against the wind. As much as I like taking the piss out of [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION]; he along with [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION]; are some of the strongest contributors on this forum.

I am a "psychonaut" and love trying different drugs and experiencing different things. I keep detailed trip reports of every single chemical that I have taken. I only ever take pharmaceutical grade chemicals either manufactured by myself (easier than it sounds), a friend or bought from a lab/pharmacy. Here is a list of what I have taken and a very brief summary of each one. I've never bought a drug from the streets apart from cannabis.

Cannabis (my favourite drug as it can be used often)
Alcohol (I like this sometimes when I go out but overall I rank it pretty low)

Euphoragenics / Empathogens:
MDMA (a fantastic drug for the first time user. Incredible euphoria and in my top 3. Favourite ROA is 100mg insufflated and 250mg eaten at the same time)
MDA (Pretty nice, it's hard to not compare this to MDMA. Very trippy and I felt like I was watching myself from the corner of the room. 150mg insufflated is very good. Combining with MDMA ruined the MDMA but it goes very well with MDE)
MDE (like MDMA, but more buzz and less empathy)

Psychedelics:
LSD (absolutely incredible, wouldn't recommend to a first time user of psychedelic drugs but is a solid 3rd or 4th trip. Lots of fractals)
2C-b (very "brain" trippyness. Good visuals but not the best)
2C-e (Favourite psychedelic by far. It's like taking LSD with MDMA. The euphoria is amazing. Notible trip was my iTunes playlist moving around then flying out my screen into the middle of the room where it formed a giant 3D rotating skull with the words. Combined with morphine the euphoria was amazing and I just lay in bed squirming around. It was like a full body orgasm)
2C-i (very good first trip. Nice visuals and very "brain" in it's trippyness. Notible trip was the walls of buildings outside were built out of linked wrists)
Salvinorum (Very short and intense. After smoking the effects came on instantly and lasted about 10 minutes. I had complete ego loss on this. Unlike anything else that I have tried completely, hard to describe but it's pretty much like dreaming. You're just in a totally different place, you forget about who you are in real life and it is like the trip is real life. Can be scary because of this but it only lasts a few minutes before you're completely back to normal. Very good for if you have 30 mins to kill and want to experience something new. No two trips are the same)
Psylocin (Incredible. Fantastic colours and wavy visuals)
Psylocybin (Very dark trip but not scary. Goes well with psylocin)
25C-NBOMe (Very much like 2c-i, but different. More like LSD
AMT (very brainy in it's trippyness. My mate was holding a banana and it was really funny watching him realise that the banana was "the reason behind everything" and start worshiping it. Eventually it turned started to go brown and he ate it to consume it's power. It was the best goddamn banana he had ever eaten)
LSA (My very first trip. Didn't really like it and felt sick. After getting home I turned the lights out to go to sleep and the closed eye visuals were amazing. Lots of fractals)
Mescaline (went on way too long for my liking but was a very good trip)
5-MeO-DALT (Dark and scary trip. This is the chemical that some species of toads have in their skin and is the reason why people lick them. Very nice drug)
4-ACO-DMT (very much like psylocin, 10/10)
DMT (amazing experience, very "cosmic" and "self realisationy")
O-acetylpsilocin (Like psilocin. Didn't rate particularly well because I had tried a number of drugs like it already)

CNS Stimulants:
Amphetamine (Very strong euphoria, a great drug for when you're with mates)
Methamphetamine (Too strong for my liking but I can see why people like it)
Methcathinone (Pretty meh)
Ethcathinone (shit)
Methylatedmethcathinone (My favourite stimulant after MDMA. It's like combining MDMA with amphetamines but so much more euphoric)
Ephedrine (pretty shit)
Caffeine (Goes very well with other drugs)
Cocaine (Really great, the euphoria isn't that strong but you just feel amazing)
DMAA (incredibly shitty when taken recreationally. I can't believe people actually take this to go clubbing)

Dissociatives and Delirients:
Ketamine (Very nice, I was floating in just a yellowy-orange and all my furniture was floating around me. I had forgotten that I had taken this initially and found myself getting increasingly pissed off because the computer screen was so damn hard to read. It was like my world was being folded over and over before I went fully into the trip)
Diphenhydramine (Pretty hilarious trip if you like scary stuff. Not very nice on it's own but combined with DXM (below) makes for an amazing trip. I started off by not being able to see my mouse cursor, so I'd move the mouse around to find it before I'd snap back to reality and be at TV, which was off, and just be moving my empty hand around the sofa next to me. It then progressed to me putting a pizza in the oven and going back in 15 minutes to check on it and there being no pizza in the oven and the oven being off. So I'd take it out the freezer and put it in the oven and relight it. In 15 minutes I'd go back and there would be no pizza and the oven would be off. I would try and converse with my friends but random strings of words would come out. I pointed at a birthday card and told my mate that was what a 128bit UNIX filesystem sounded like. Eventually as it progressed I lost total control over reality and walked around fantasy places interacting with demons / shadowpeople and I thought I had died and gone to hell. There was no way of telling what was real and what was a trip)
Dextromethophan (very nice, good body high and laying in bed in the dark you'd see giant spiders walking around the ceilings and walls. I refused to look at my body because I know that I'd have seen a giant spider crawling on top of me and that would be far too scary. Higher doses it's like ketamine)
Promethazine (didn't really like at all)
Nitrous Oxide (incredibly intense and short. Very nice drug)
Scopolomine (Like Diphenhydramine but 100x more scary. Never again but worth it)
Chloroform (like NO, kinda meh)

Cannabinoids:
JWH-018 (gets you completely blitzed)
JWH-122 (strong body high, 9/10 would smoke err day)
JWH-200 (the most stoned I have ever been)
JWH-073 (very nice. I found that mixing all the different JWH's together and vapourising it like that was far superior to doing them individually)
UR-144 (very much like DMT. Doesn't feel like cannabis at all)
XLR-11 (This is the one that had be fall out of bed and think it had snapped in half. Didn't really like it too much I prefer the other cannabinoids)
THC (extracted from cannabis via vapourisation spectrometry. Not very good at all)
CBD (same as THC. You really get the best effects combining lots of cannabinoids together)

Opioids:
Codeine (Exactly like mophine but weaker)
Morphine (strong body high, medium euphoria. Favourite opiate by far)
Oxycodone (medium body high, really euphoric)
Oxymorphone (stronger oxycodone)
Hydrocodone (little body high, medium euphoria)
Hydromorphone (like hydrocodone but stronger)
Thebaine (very nice and long lasting. Adding this with other opioids made it last 12+ hours instead of 2-3 hours)
Thebacon (yes, it's actually called the bacon. Thebaine's metabolite)
Tramadol (very strong euphoria in the brain)
O-desmethyltramadol (tramadols metabolite. Less euphoric though)
Dihydrocodeine (Sort of like a weaker oxycodone)
Dihydromorphine (strong DHC but not like oxycodone really but similar)
Kratom (Very nice to smoke and get a buzz from if you just want to chill)

Benzos:
Alprazolam (short and strong. My legs would keep giving out and walking in a straight line was hard. It's like being really fucking drunk but still having the mental clarity)
Phenazepam (I just fell asleep)
Temazepam (kinda dopey and confusing, didn't really like)
Lorazepam (good for if you just want to chill)
Seroquil (nope.jpg)

And this is why most of you kunce would never be half as great as Poni!