• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
now you state, people have their ways, after years of banging on about how I shouldn’t do what I have chosen to do, the big moral warrior gerry.

I have never judged anyone one here, any you declared yourself a moral authority, telling me what is wrong and right

Breaking taboos will have a massive rebound,possibly bringing about ur extinction. You should thank me really.

He d be such a pest. Most likely waving some sort of authoritay card around,half expecting you to fall at his feet. Darkoz wedding would most likely degenerate into some sort of virus spreading orgy,ill think ill pass.

All good. We had a chat to Darkoz about tongue kissing Strangers. He only does it with his Boyfriend now.

All good. We had a chat to Darkoz about tongue kissing Strangers. He only does it with his Boyfriend now.

cant join in on the slurring,i play in a fed that has gays. Homosexuals hold positions of power in the world today,making fun of their perversion is likely to bring trouble. Their not the type to live and let live,you only have to read accounts in the bible,that they usually end up using force.

Not really slurring homosexuals, just Darkoz.

OK, I now realise why homosexuals might be offended to be associated with Darkoz.

You’re nowhere near qualified to give life advice, considering how yours turned out.

well could of been better i agree,but not really up to coke nosed,semi retarded,crim slash private investigating,skanky prostitute rooting anonymouse to make judgement either. I know ive pointed it out ad nauseum but im a former Asia Oceania masters champ whereas you could never achieve that because you dont have the aptitude. Im no loser, pal,i just dont bother with a lot of people,youve gotta have something in common with me..Its your self importance that baffles me,you are have claimed you are off the grid on one hand but seem to make out your someone important on the other,frankly dont give a shet,even if u were in town you would be at the bottom of the list. i got a fulltime job ,a family and training to attend to. How many nationals have you competed in again btw? Like i said dont like you and dont care,go throw some favours around and a buy-a-friend. You re not busy enough.

Last edited:
well could of been better i agree,but not really up to coke nosed,semi retarded,crim slash private investigating,skanky prostitute rooting anonymouse to make judgement either. I know ive pointed it out ad nauseum but im a former Asia Oceania masters champ whereas you could never achieve that because you dont have the aptitude. Im no loser, pal,i just dont bother with a lot of people,youve gotta have something in common with me..Its your self importance that baffles me,you are have claimed you are off the grid on one hand but seem to make out your someone important on the other,frankly dont give a shet,even if u were in town you would be at the bottom of the list. i got a fulltime job ,a family and training to attend to. How many nationals have you competed in again btw? Like i said dont like you and dont care,go throw some favours around and a buy-a-friend. You re not busy enough.

im sure your family is very proud of your green pyjamas, and you tell them every time you get sacked, evicted or shipped off to jail.
“But i won a powerlifting comp” err.......no one gives a fuk.......still a loser.

im sure your family is very proud of your green pyjamas, and you tell them every time you get sacked, evicted or shipped off to jail.
“But i won a powerlifting comp” err.......no one gives a fuk.......still a loser.

Just done another day of honest toil,a lot of laughs along the way whereas gruntas either in lockdown,boarding some boring flight,or holed up in some expensive yet still boring hotel,ready for a conference call with some assholes who all diss him. Tries to blot it out by snorting expensive mind numbing crap up his nose. Yeah grunta you reached the pinnacle of success.

Just done another day of honest toil,a lot of laughs along the way whereas gruntas either in lockdown,boarding some boring flight,or holed up in some expensive yet still boring hotel,ready for a conference call with some assholes who all diss him. Tries to blot it out by snorting expensive mind numbing crap up his nose. Yeah grunta you reached the pinnacle of success.

don’t fuken gloat or smirk now kunce, but when credit is due, I give it.
yes my life contains a lot of that shit, and it does bore me, and I hate the flights and airports and smiling kunce who only smile cos they want to keep their overpaid jobs.
Never found it glorious, never said it was glorious.
I always liked the rockstar lifestyle, but not to be for me, I have to do this shit instead.
So I play up in downtime.
Now that you got that right, doesn’t make you any less of of the tool that you are.

don’t fuken gloat or smirk now kunce, but when credit is due, I give it.
yes my life contains a lot of that shit, and it does bore me, and I hate the flights and airports and smiling kunce who only smile cos they want to keep their overpaid jobs.
Never found it glorious, never said it was glorious.
I always liked the rockstar lifestyle, but not to be for me, I have to do this shit instead.
So I play up in downtime.
Now that you got that right, doesn’t make you any less of of the tool that you are.

never asked for credit from you as i dont care whether you rate me or not,find it funny that you re so hostile. At the end of the day we are both gonna get judged for how we have conducted our lives,whether im better than you or worse isnt up to either of us. I just dont think coming so forward was a smart move as it seems you dont realise i can play rebound and do exactly what you are trying to do to me, back on you. You got more to hide.

My beliefs are shared by many many people. Whats crazy is you think you can do as you please. Doesnt work that way. Sooner or later you pay the piper.

The piper, I am prepared to pay, i made my ride worth the fee.
You on the other hand, besides being my pet idiot, don’t really mean much to anyone.

The piper, I am prepared to pay, i made my ride worth the fee.
You on the other hand, besides being my pet idiot, don’t really mean much to anyone.

sure? Why do u keep lying? Its that familiar. I got a fair idea what you guys get up to. You think its given you an advantage, a life hack so to speak.

13df7f6815cb513f5c36522033cf2e08.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk