• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
No Joel, I'm saying that those who use or are sympathetic to the use of gear will always downplay it's effectiveness

"It's all me bro"

I just think people will do what they do - and on a bodybuilding forum we of all people should never judge people for doing anything in regards to training or reaching your goals....

I just think people will do what they do - and on a bodybuilding forum we of all people should never judge people for doing anything in regards to training or reaching your goals....

Absolutely Joel, as long as they don't bullshit about it

You are a dumb shit. No one cares about Oni doing gear. It was him bullshitting about it and bagging others for their totals or others that used gear. He is full of shit.

I am not sure if you have ever looked into training, athletes etc but you'll prob find a large % lie about what they are taking or doing....its not strange its just how things go...I dont think its a good idea to lie but 0ni doesnt have to say if he is using or not...thats his choice...

I am not sure if you have ever looked into training, athletes etc but you'll prob find a large % lie about what they are taking or doing....its not strange its just how things go...I dont think its a good idea to lie but 0ni doesnt have to say if he is using or not...thats his choice...

Well he doesn't have to say it now anyway:D

very true. except 0ni was judging other people while doing exactly the same thing. total hypocrite.

The problem is he can't admit to it anyway, it's illegal. Who wants to put their hands up so the cops come and arrest them? He probably should have been a bit more evasive/tongue in cheek so people knew though.

It's not like Bazza/spartacus or other people Oni put shit on are going to forget this lol. Probably going to hear about it for a long time.

And I agree with Darkoz, so sick of people on gear downplaying it's effectiveness. Like all the natty's just arent training hard enough or they do their reps differently.

And I agree with Darkoz, so sick of people on gear downplaying it's effectiveness. Like all the natty's just arent training hard enough or they do their reps differently.

That's how it is Joe, don't believe half of what you hear and disregard the rest

I've never claimed "natural"
I'll be sure to crush shit and ruin lives in the future though! I'm getting more into strongman as well. Qualified for SA's strongest man U105 as well, just need to get my overhead up

I enjoy strongman more than powerlifting, I'm just hideously underweight

no you didnt. but you said you wern't on gear. Then when your posts on getbig were found you claimed that you still wernt on gear and that wasn't even you.

you tried to give me shit for using grams of gear when thats exactly what your doing +slin. your a fucking clown, seriously dislike you. judging people while doing the exact same thing yourself. total knob

Yeah for sure buddy. I'm obviously on multiple grams of gear, slin and even dnp apparently. I don't think there is a single compound I'm not running. It makes complete sense, how I simultaneously was running multiple grams yet couldn't afford more than 2cc a week in posts made less than a week apart

You dislike me? Lol. What makes you think I care? Oh boo hoo, you dislike me lmao. I'm going to go cry

1350241661323.gif

Anymore abuse and I will start sending people to the sin bin.
Enough already.

No more chances.

0ni used gear, he lied or may not have. Get over it already.

Last edited: