• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mariko78

Banned
Believe it or not you may be eating ?TOO LITTLE? calories in your
diet, thus slowing down your metabolism. At 6?2 and 215 lbs 2,000 calories is baseline of what you might be needing, now add on top of that your energy requirements for your workouts and you can see that 2,000 calories is not enough.
Personally I eat roughly 1500-2000 calories a day over 5-6 meals, cardio 3-4 times a week from 30-60mins.

I struggle with this a lot as I seem to never have enough calories up, specifically the ones I get from carbs. I workout roughly twice a day and eat about 1900 calories, I am 5'7, how much more should I be adding?