• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Does anyone have any success stories of someone that you took under your wing?

My training partner, went from 98kg (100kg waterload) to 80kg in 12 weeks.

My little sister, went from 54kg to 60kg (at same waist 28 inches) in 4 months.

Last edited:
I started training my brother and one of our mates in january this year. My brother has lost 9kg and mate 10kg. Both given up smoking and I taught them how to do chin-ups. Both couldnt do 1, now they are smashing out 6-7 each...

Training partners 12 week transformation.

2wom6gx.jpg

Last edited:
Consult for a few guys
Bill took his body weight down 5kg and increased his deadlift 4% in 12 weeks so far despite being plagued with various illnesses

Matt is down 3kg in body weight in the first 10 days so far

My cousin has been overweight his whole life. We are an Italian family, and the importance of good tasting food is #1 (calorically dense foods at that: pasta, pizza, cold cuts, cutlets etc).

As an early teen he would have tipped the scales at at least 100kg/220lbs. Last year at the age of 24, he weighed in at 140kg/308lbs at a height of 180cm/5'9". Over the past few years he has been having issues with his back, tore both ACL's and has issues with his knees caving in at random times.

He asked for my help at the start of the year, I put him onto a protein sparing modified fast. Gym equipment is set up in my garage so he comes to weight train twice a week. He weighs in every other week now, and in August, the scales read as 82.5kg/181lbs!!!!!. No more knee/back issues, improved confidence, and he has actually gained some muscle mass in the process.

He was unable to squat even to parallel in the beginning, I had him squatting to a box for the first month. When he squatted ass-to-grass for the first time, I almost cried. I am extremely proud of him.

I am trying to get him to take some pictures so I can post them, but he is still a bit shy. I will update this thread if I do get ahold of some pics.

Jan 2013
Height - 180cm/5'9"
Weight - 140kg/308lbs
Bodyfat - 45%+ (estimate)

August 2013
Height - 180cm/5'9"
Weight - 82.5kg/181lbs
Bodyfat - 16-17% (estimate)

So it worked out to 127lbs in 7 months, roughly 18 lbs a month lost.

It was very difficult and trying for him at times, but he stayed disciplined and now reaps the rewards. I didn't force him to do hours of cardio, just weights twice per week. It's all in the diet.

I have had a number of clients but the one we all recognize is [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION]; I knew him when he was Little Mick.

Yes, I'm responsible.

Just had an email from another guy
Hit 405lb in the deadlift on September 9th, just got 435 for a 7.5% increase
Just had him start at 80% for sets of 4 and add 5lb a session dropping reps whenever

Helped a work colleague 6'1, 21 year old at 120kg down to 98kg in about 12weeks. He has managed to keep the weight off for 6 years now.

As our good friend [MENTION=3627]Silverback[/MENTION]; says, smoke and mirrors and dbol and Test and Tren and slin

Last edited: