• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
If you have bad teeth and bleeding gums, it could be a sign that you eat too much sugar, de-natured and processed type food in your diet, it's not the sugar that acts directly but the lack of vitamins, minerals and enzymes in the food you eat, that maintains your cells.

Ok, her is part you refer to.

So why is it that for many, if there is a lifter with above-average strength, they are considered "users"? Many even like to put a number on it. "You can't lift X without drugs!" How would anyone be so arrogant as to make that assumption?
I remember reading an interview with a Russian throws coach. He was asked if his athletes took steroids. He said, "Yes, but so did everybody. But people often miss the larger picture. When we put a thrower on drugs, he typically gained 7 meters on his throw. But if we put him on a cycle of B-12 injections, he would typically gain 4 meters." I estimate the distances because I don't remember them exactly, but the proportions are there. So, take what you want from that story, but what it said to me was that there are a TON of inefficiencies in our training. If you get rid of all of those inefficiencies and give it your best effort (not just say it's your best but your actual no-**** best effort), you can make up a hell of a lot of ground that you may have missed otherwise. And if you make up that ground and your competition doesn't, you can beat a cheater with fair play. And that's pretty dang satisfying if you ask me.

If you want Spartacus, I will try out injectable b-complex and let you know how it goes

yes, but I am only interested in that by itself, if you mix it up, you can know where gain come from.

Lot of people swear by it, but those same people I knew were taking everything.

sure thing
just got back from my local farm supply store with 200ml of injectable b complex. Will start a log when I begin it. In a few weeks time if you get me. Was thinking 0.5ml a day for a while

So a 400 day supply for $30 lol

Was going to say the farm supplies stores have all sorts of b vitamins for cheap as shit. Even has all your syringe and needle needs but be fucked if I'm injecting myself with it.

is this the return of a calm and logical bazza20 in 2014?
only the future will tell

I get my pins from the needle exchange anyway
>paying for syringes

plus the animal ones are all like 20 gauge as well, fuck that x1,000,000

is this the return of a calm and logical bazza20 in 2014?
only the future will tell

I get my pins from the needle exchange anyway
>paying for syringes

plus the animal ones are all like 20 gauge as well, fuck that x1,000,000

Its unlikely to last.

20 gauge lol. I accidentally jabbed myself with a 14 gauge.

The animal ones I use are 14-21 with 16-18 most common but at the place I go to anyway you can get whatever you want.

reminds me of my dark days at the needle exchange.

Remember first time I put a needle in myself, nearly fainted. Got used to it.

Was not alone, one mate (120kg at 5 foot 6 and 230kg bench press), could never do it himself.

yeah fuck that
i'll stick with insulin pins and sub-q injections

never had a problem with injections personally, but im all about minimising scar tissue. Never done IM, never plan on doing so either

If you want Spartacus, I will try out injectable b-complex and let you know how it goes

Where the hell do you get injectable medicines over the counter? Do they even sell injectable vitamins for humans to the general public?

When I get my hepatitis vaccines, the doc gives me the prescription, I take it to the chemist, he gives me some syringes, I have to take it back to the doc, and he injects it for me. As if I'm not capable of sticking something into my arm and pushing a plunger by myself.