• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2nd cycle, Test E/Deca/Dbol. Dosage and PCT recommendations?

jsncrs

Hey guys,

Stats:

• Height: 165cm
  • Weight: 79kg
Planning my 2nd cycle of Test E/Deca/Dbol. Looking to gain some serious mass.

First cycle was Test E @ 250mg twice a week.
PCT was .25mg Arimidex e2d and Nolvadex 40/40/20/20.

Been doing a heap of research into the Test/Deca/Dbol stack and the dosages and PCT vary greatly in everything I've read. Thought I'd check with you guys who may have had experience with the aforementioned stack, as you've helped me a great deal in the past. Lately I've read a heap of debate on which are the better PCT compounds.. i.e: Arimidex vs. Aromasin & Nolvadex vs. Clomid.

Hey guys,

Stats:

Been doing a heap of research into the Test/Deca/Dbol stack and the dosages and PCT vary greatly in everything I've read. Thought I'd check with you guys who may have had experience with the aforementioned stack, as you've helped me a great deal in the past. Lately I've read a heap of debate on which are the better PCT compounds.. i.e: Arimidex vs. Aromasin & Nolvadex vs. Clomid.

Before you gain mass- what is your body fat percentage and waist circumference like? You might want to post up your blood pressure, HDL/LDL, triglycerides and liver enzyme values as well.

For "PCT", you will want to run either arimidex or aromasin all the way through the cycle and PCT. Nolvadex is a terrible drug and it's bad for your health. You'll want to add in clomid post cycle as well as either HCG or triptorelin. A single shot of each is fine

Before you gain mass- what is your body fat percentage and waist circumference like? You might want to post up your blood pressure, HDL/LDL, triglycerides and liver enzyme values as well.

For "PCT", you will want to run either arimidex or aromasin all the way through the cycle and PCT. Nolvadex is a terrible drug and it's bad for your health. You'll want to add in clomid post cycle as well as either HCG or triptorelin. A single shot of each is fine

Unsure of my body fat, about to start a cut so I'm ready to bulk again in winter. Also unsure about my blood pressure, cholesterol, etc. Will be getting those checked before starting this next cycle.

Yeah for sure. You'll grow so much better at around 8%
At your height and weight, you'll grow just fine with 250mg of test with orals rotated in and out. Lets not kid ourselves here, double natural is plenty, especially when you double that up again with orals

Ignore 0ni he has never used any of the compounds he is talking about
You do not have to have used to be knowledgeable.
I don't use but have researched tons (not lately though), does that mean i can't offer advice.

By all means offer your alternative advice if you think [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION];s or anyone else's can be added too.
The OP will then make up his own mind.

It's next level hilarious considering my advice was to be healthy and use the minimum needed to see progress

Hey guys,

Stats:

what sort of gains did you get from the first cycle to end up walking around at 79kg and 165cms? or did you lose alot of gains in pct

I don't use but have researched tons (not lately though), does that mean i can't offer advice.

By all means offer your alternative advice if you think [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION];s or anyone else's can be added too.

Good work

Shrek there is no substitute for experience, its all very well knowing all the research but IMO you need first hand experience of what it is like being on these drugs in order to give advice.

For instance, I wouldn't go telling someone how to run there peptides as I don't touch them and I would be merely regurgitating someone elses words, which is what most people do on forums. An novice would come on this board and think 0ni is a guru with decades of gear use backing up his opinion, when he has none.

Its the same in every walk of life, you can know all the research, read all the text books..but unless you have walked the walk it doesn't really matter. Who would you pick to do a task, someone who has read all the books thinks he knows how to do it, or someone who has actually just done it over and over.

Like saying nolva is a shit drug? Because he read it somewhere? Nolva works magic for plenty of people.

Last edited:
only on AusBB can I get criticised for taking gear and not taking gear simultaneously

only on AusBB can I get criticised for taking gear and not taking gear simultaneously

Lol.. I was about to join the giving you shit crew.. But this made me genuinely "lol".

You're a funny fucker some times 0ni.. A funny fucker who talks alot of shit.. But a funny fucker all the same :p

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

You've still not managed to accurately dictate the reasoning behind any of your points. Oh well. You'll reply to this with some bullshit that again doesn't give any reasoning at all and I'm not going to respond to it

Shrek there is no substitute for experience, its all very well knowing all the research but IMO you need first hand experience of what it is like being on these drugs in order to give advice.

For instance, I wouldn't go telling someone how to run there peptides as I don't touch them and I would be merely regurgitating someone elses words, which is what most people do on forums. An novice would come on this board and think 0ni is a guru with decades of gear use backing up his opinion, when he has none.

Its the same in every walk of life, you can know all the research, read all the text books..but unless you have walked the walk it doesn't really matter. Who would you pick to do a task, someone who has read all the books thinks he knows how to do it, or someone who has actually just done it over and over.

Like saying nolva is a shit drug? Because he read it somewhere? Nolva works magic for plenty of people.

With all due respect, i have to disagree with you, should an oncologist not prescribe cancer drugs they havn't first used on themselves? Obviously a little bit of a far fetched comparison, but you get the point. I would say the person who has done the research, spoken to those who have used various ped's and noted the effects/results of numerous athletes would have a better idea than the guy who takes their own results, and tries to apply them across the board. I mean no offence and am not accusing you of it, just putting my opinion out there.

With all due respect, i have to disagree with you, should an oncologist not prescribe cancer drugs they havn't first used on themselves? Obviously a little bit of a far fetched comparison, but you get the point. I would say the person who has done the research, spoken to those who have used various ped's and noted the effects/results of numerous athletes would have a better idea than the guy who takes their own results, and tries to apply them across the board. I mean no offence and am not accusing you of it, just putting my opinion out there.

I agree, but no one here fits this description. Getting an MD carries a bit more weight than "i read a few threads on this steroid board now im an expert"

Lol.. I was about to join the giving you shit crew.. But this made me genuinely "lol".

You're a funny fucker some times 0ni.. A funny fucker who talks alot of shit.. But a funny fucker all the same :p

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Correct!

People carrying on like I just read a few books and know what I'm doing lol.
I have several dudes I consult with, all old in their late 40's to 60's and have been in this game a very long time.

Want to know why tamoxifen is so bad? It will nuke your IGF-1. Enjoy having small balls, shitty recovery for no reason. It's also used to treat mania and bipolar, it thins your blood, reduced blood cell count, etc, this is a drug you do not want to take. Arimidex or aromasin are far better choices anyone can logically see this. 800mg of tren a week? Lol don't even get me started. Enjoy your fucked up LDL

Your experience clearly means a lot if you're considering running outrageous cycles to get strength gains. 250mg a week of test is enough to maintain a MASSIVE physique and 4-6 weeks of heavy use is all that's needed to push your muscle mass up. Strength gains are from good training, using drugs for strength is retarded on a whole new level. Only an idiot would criticise focusing on health with a good, natural diet and low doses