• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

2nd cycle, Test E/Deca/Dbol. Dosage and PCT recommendations?

My main consultant, runs 250mg of test a week, has done for years, throws in 40mg of winstrol a week if he wants a boost

srkZsdJ.jpg

People carrying on like I just read a few books and know what I'm doing lol.
I have several dudes I consult with, all old in their late 40's to 60's and have been in this game a very long time.

Want to know why tamoxifen is so bad? It will nuke your IGF-1. Enjoy having small balls, shitty recovery for no reason. It's also used to treat mania and bipolar, it thins your blood, reduced blood cell count, etc, this is a drug you do not want to take. Arimidex or aromasin are far better choices anyone can logically see this. 800mg of tren a week? Lol don't even get me started. Enjoy your fucked up LDL

Your experience clearly means a lot if you're considering running outrageous cycles to get strength gains. 250mg a week of test is enough to maintain a MASSIVE physique and 4-6 weeks of heavy use is all that's needed to push your muscle mass up. Strength gains are from good training, using drugs for strength is retarded on a whole new level. Only an idiot would criticise focusing on health with a good, natural diet and low doses

Thats not the cycle you recomended over 8 months.. Try and atleast be consistant in the shit you talk.

And using drugs for strength is retarded? lol tell that to all the pro strongmen and powerlifters out there who are natural..oh wait no there not.

And where did I say I only want strength gains? Im not looking to stay in a weight category..

Come on man, at least put some thought into this. Yeah I think I recommended something like 500 + orals then 750. Didn't want to stay on forever though did he. The guy wanted to grow. He can drop it back down to maintain. I don't know why I need to keep on saying this over and over

I have no interest in pro cycles
If you want my advice, you already know what it is- run the minimum needed to maintain muscle mass and improve on strength and increase when you want to go up a weight class, are close to a meet or just feel like a boost. Biggest guy in the gym isn't the guy that runs the most shit, it's the guy that started low and increased gradually when he needed it

Again, I'm fucking sick of repeating this

No I didn't say that at all. I've explicitly stated the difference between that and what I was saying maybe 5 times now
I'm not repeating myself again.

Really?.... Every thread asking for advice leads to a shit fight about the advice ONI offered, if you have better advice and/or know different offer it up to the OP. Stop comparing dick sizes FFS.

They don't know any better
Biggest guy in the gym is the guy that starts low, only increases when he has to and most importantly, is consistent with his diet, training and hormones. People would rather just add in a load of hormones for their 12 weeks of gainzz. Let me know how that goes....

Fucking LOL did everyone iss that the op is hitting his SECOND cycle weighing all of 79kg.............................

Really?.... Every thread asking for advice leads to a shit fight about the advice ONI offered, if you have better advice and/or know different offer it up to the OP. Stop comparing dick sizes FFS.

this^

my head hurts... this is the second or third thread that has lead to the same bs back and forth. [MENTION=16903]Genics[/MENTION]; start your own new thread and you can call out whoever you want on their knowledge and perhaps offer some of your own. Let the op make a decision on the info provided and perhaps offer your own opinion regarding the question asked.

ONI was offering correct advice and im stunned at that idiot questioning the advice his said.
Good reasoning, and yes adex or aromasin is key to running it throughout cycle and DEFINATELY small low doses with healthy diet and good training regime can equate to excellent gains.

I Can even advocate that ive used only half a ml of test a and half a ml Deca pyramiding the old school way and have had LONG LASTing gains in comparison to running 800mg test and EQ etc.

small doses are better for recovery also. GOOD POST ONI .

I have to say that if you're going to use gear then small consistent doses makes a lot more sense than blasting your body with large doses every time summer comes around.