• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Perth front page newspaper article on supplement

nothing to worry about, they are mainly going on about stuff like dmaa/craze , prework out stuff ,

typical media wouldn't know the difference between vitamin c tablet and roids , it's all supplements to them

nothing to worry about, they are mainly going on about stuff like dmaa/craze , prework out stuff ,

typical media wouldn't know the difference between vitamin c tablet and roids , it's all supplements to them

Agree. Still with the protein powder debacle of late it shows we really have no fucking clue what's going into the supps we buy.

This is all about Pre-workouts.

Supplements are no real different to the other foods we buy - really we have no idea where they have been, what has been put on them etc....

In regards to buying your protein - buy it from well-known, branded companies....

Not much of a issue for the majority of supplements, if I cant read what's in it I generally don't take it and as rugby says stick to well known sources
I don't know why the news focuses on the fitness industry so much and how supplements are killing people.
Drugs, alcohol, smokes and inattention while driving killing more people then anything else.
I'm the token "gym" guy at work and I cop it everything something is in the news FFS!

This is all about Pre-workouts.

Supplements are no real different to the other foods we buy - really we have no idea where they have been, what has been put on them etc....

In regards to buying your protein - buy it from well-known, branded companies....

Wrong on two points there.

Food we can see what we are getting. An apple should look like an apple. Chicken should look like chicken.

Second. The food industry is extremely highly regulated for health and safety reasons. The sup industry is virtually unregulated.

Wrong on two points there.

Food we can see what we are getting. An apple should look like an apple. Chicken should look like chicken.

Second. The food industry is extremely highly regulated for health and safety reasons. The sup industry is virtually unregulated.

if you buy australian grown fruit/veg they will be free of harmful chemicals as they are strictly tested , when you buy imported produce they aren't tested anywhere near australian stuff

if you buy australian grown fruit/veg they will be free of harmful chemicals as they are strictly tested , when you buy imported produce they aren't tested anywhere near australian stuff

Still tested a lot more than any sup and I assume they still have to meet strict requirements.

Last edited:
I've had my heart damaged badly, by this hot chick, she left me for a tram driver. :(