• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Steroids and strength gain

So people who use gear beat their wives and have psychiatric issues? Yawn

Some people who are drawn to the hardcore gym scene are borderline to start with. Add androgens in high dosages and it's a ticking time bomb.

The sooky types tend not to do well when they play around with their hormone levels.

I've said for a long time that steroids are just a catalyst
If you're a dick, hormonal roller-coasters will turn you into a super-dick. These types of people are more likely to take steroids

I think taking multiple products at once is pretty retarded as well. Already got high test and elevated estrogen? What better than to add in another hormone right? Why not 3 or 4 different drugs at once? lol

I'll be sticking with just testosterone, plus orals when I need them. Why would I spend money on deca or tren when I can just increase testosterone :confused:

No they are psychological issues, psychiatric refers to mental illness.. Which gear only causes in very rare cases.

Whatever dude, I'm no dr. Anyone that's had mates take tren knows it turns some people into fuck sticks

Case 3 and onwards.

The deca boys.

I need some help here, maybe Sandy would remember what the bloat club of the 90's were doing.

These were the guys who had never trained before and were just lazy shits wearing string singlets who pumped up on Friday nights before hitting northbridge.

Bwt before cycle - probably 90-100kg
Bwt at peak of cycle - 100 to 110kg of water
Bench press before - 90kg with two bloated mates helping out
Bench press at peak - 90kg with one bloated mate helping out
Bench press 6mthe after cycle - 90kg with two bitch titty mates helping out
I didn't start lifting till 99 and it's only from talking to older lifters that I've been able to put a picture together of what went on. The scene you're talking about I think might be the "take e because it affects your gains less than alcohol" crew.