• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You could pretty much do what's posted on the first page, just with variations where the machine work is. Do lunges instead of leg press, bent over rows instead of cable rows, bb curls instead of db curls etc.

You could pretty much do what's posted on the first page, just with variations where the machine work is. Do lunges instead of leg press, bent over rows instead of cable rows, bb curls instead of db curls etc.

I know. Was just hoping somebody could write it up exactly for me :)

It would prob be good to research/look at some different exercises and then write your own program - then you will be learning. Everything is mapped out for you in this thread all you need to do is put the bits together....

Im going to give this a go in afew months time once I finish rehabing my hamstring and can deadlift pain free. I joined the website and started to red the free online book which is pretty good IMO. If people dont want to sign up you can download the book from here

http://www.discussbodybuilding.com/downloads/Max-OT.zip source http://www.discussbodybuilding.com/MaxOt-Complete-Routine-m390.aspx

Im not sure if you want to link that in your OP but I dont see any harm as its information available free off the site in 1 pdf.

What do you think about doing this over 4 days instead of 5? I did notice they have a 3 day routine in the book.

Jeff Willet who wrote this claims natural status, his latest workout is PHAT which is ALOT more volume

Strange a natural athlete would add more volume??? [MENTION=10061]Brick[/MENTION]; with less anabolic potential surely he would consider LESS volume to prevent muscle loss?

Last edited by a moderator:
When you tag people you need to put the @ at the front of their name and a semicolon ; at the end. ie.

@ apocalypsePWO ; but with no spaces
[MENTION=17641]ApocalypsePWO[/MENTION];

My first attempt at designing my workout with nothing but a squat rack, FI bench, olympic bar and weights. Any help would be nice

Monday
Squat 3 x 4-6
Lunge 3 x 4-6

SLDL 3 x 4-6

Calf Raise 3 x 6-8

Tuesday
Incline bench 3 x 4-6
Bench Press 3 x 4-6

Wrist curls 3 x 8-10
Reverse wrist curls 3 x 6-8

Wednesday
Bent Row 3 x 4-6
Chins 3 x 4-6

Dead lift 3 x 4-6

Shrugs 3 x 4-6

Thursday
Military press 3 x 4-6
Seated military press 3 x 4-6

CGBP 3 x 4-6
Skull crushers 3 x 4-6

Friday
Bicep curl 3 x 4-6
Reverse curls 3 x 4-6

Crunches 3 x 12
Leg raise 3 x 12-15

Last edited:
Still waiting for somebody to tell me how I could put a program together so I can start up tomorrow. Or is it simply not possible?

Still waiting for somebody to tell me how I could put a program together so I can start up tomorrow. Or is it simply not possible?

Just do what you listed above - or join a gym, bye some more equipment....

You will still get good results with what you have put down above...

What You've got above looks good mate... give it a crack for 6-12 weeks and see how you are going and go from there..

Just do what you listed above - or join a gym, bye some more equipment....

You will still get good results with what you have put down above...

Thats what I wanted to hear. Thanks mate. I might do reverse curls as well just for another hit on the bicep