• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Routine feedback (Help with leg exercises as well)

RidinHigh

G'day guys,

Just wanted to get some thoughts/feedback/ideas about the current exercises I do on my leg routine (which is apart of my fullbody workout) and amount of volume. Also thoughts on overall routine and specifics welcome.

I'll post some background info below to assist building holistic picture.

Training experience: Bodybuilding under 6 months
Program: Fullbody workout
Frequency: every other day eg. Mon,Wed,Fri,Sun,Tues,Thurs.
Goals: Muscle gain
Natty/enhanced: full natty brah

Workout:
* Decline DB Press superset with one arm DB Row(or cable row) 2x 5-8 rep
* Machine Incline press superset with Lat pulldown 2x 5-8 rep
* Chest fly machine superset DB Arnold press 2x 5-8 rep
* Preacher curl superset with Decline DB extensions 3x 5-8 rep
* Front squat with pause at bottom (1 second) 4x 5-8 rep
* Lying hamstring curls superset with 1 leg standing calf raise 3x 6-10 rep

The other types of leg exercises I've tried either give me bad pain eg. Lower back for leg press or knee pain leg extensions. Pause Front squats I'm doing for overall quad development & I quite enjoy them... which means I keep doing it =D

Cheers RH